NYPD COMMISSIONER: ‘Make No Mistake,’ We Will Bring Mail Bomber to Justice

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/nypd-commissioner-make-no-mistake-we-will-bring-mail-bomber-to-justice/

New York City Police Department Commissioner James O’Neill addressed reporters Thursday afternoon on the ongoing investigation into a string of “suspicious packages” sent to prominent Democrats; vowing to bring those responsible to justice.

O’Neill was speaking with journalists after confirming a total of ten potentially deadly devices have been discovered to date; saying “I can say with certainty that we will identify and arrest the person or people responsible for these acts."

“We are investigating all of this with great precision. I can say with certainty that we will identify the person or people responsible for these acts. Make no mistake, New York City’s intelligence and counter-terrorism capabilities are second to none,” said the Commissioner.

“When we look at the events of yesterday and today, I have immense pride in the incredible work the men and women of the NYPD do each and every day,” he added.