NYC Police Union endorses Trump

Great book.

As the gop would say. “Free stuff” voting in your own self interest.

Quite a concept.

Allan

1 Like

AOC isn’t happy about it.

Maybe she could stage another photo-op in protest?

She isn’t happy about what?

The NYPD, or the PBA endorsement of Trump?

The endorsment

The New York City Police Benevolent Association endorsed President Trump’s reelection effort, which its leader says marks the first time the group has endorsed a president in a general election. “I cannot remember when we’ve ever endorsed for the office of the president of the United States until now —…

1 Like

I don’t think she cares much about the endorsement.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

¡

Aug 14

US House candidate, NY-14

NYPD union endorsed Trump. I’m sure this is part of their neighborhood outreach plan. Also, does anyone else see a potential problem with police unions - enforcement arms of the state with lethal weapons - promoting “preferred” candidates for office or is that just me?

No doubt she saw an opportunity for a tweet.

No doubt she cares.

It really depends on what you mean by “cares”.

If you mean that she’s happy to use it for publicity, then yes - she cares.

If you mean that she is upset that the PBA endorsed Trump, then no - she certainly doesn’t care.

Trump really needs to let good news help him. The Israel/UAE progress is, in my view, the best thing to happen on Trump’s watch. Yet he then floats out birtherism nonsense about Kamala and takes on the USPS. His handlers must be so frustrated that he keep hurting himself.

1 Like

It’s called sanity, among the insane world of NYC.

For some reason NYPD endorses Trump have the left all up in arms. What did they expect?

Who cares. They always endorse the r candidate.

Why would that upset AOC.

Allan

If you don’t care, why comment?

They have endorsed the party that is not trying to destroy them? Well that’s a shocker. :astonished:

Can you point me to a list of previous “R” endorsements?

Here, let me save you the trouble. Quit making ■■■■ up.

" The union endorsement of President Trump is causing an uproar among some of the rank and file of the NYPD.

It’s an uncharacteristic endorsement of a president by the Police Benevolent Association, which represents 24,000 NYPD officers.

“I cannot remember when we’ve ever endorsed for the office of President of the United States until now. That’s how important this is,” PBA President Pat Lynch said Friday."

2 Likes

Do think it will matter in the grand scheme of things

Like get trump re elected.

That’s what I meant by who cares.

How will this specific endorsement effect the election?

The letters carriers came out and endorsed Biden. Another who cares.

Allan