NY TIMES: Democrats Now Asking Themselves ‘Is There Anybody Else’ to Run in 2020

Originally published at: NY TIMES: Democrats Now Asking Themselves ‘Is There Anybody Else’ to Run in 2020 | Sean Hannity

The New York Times weighed-in Tuesday on the Democratic Party’s growing frustration with the current list of 2020 candidates; reporting that political insiders are asking themselves “is there anybody else.”

“When a half-dozen Democratic donors gathered at the Whitby Hotel in Manhattan last week, the dinner began with a discussion of which presidential candidates the contributors liked. But as conversations among influential Democrats often go these days, the meeting quickly evolved into a discussion of who was not in the race — but could be lured in,” reports the New York Times.

“Since the last debate, just anecdotally, I’ve had five or six people ask me: ‘Is there anybody else?’” said a longtime Democrat.

“There’s more anxiety than ever,” added the wife of Sen. Sherrod Brown. “We’re both getting the calls. I’ve been surprised by some who’ve called me.”

Alarm bells went off after presumed frontrunner Joe Biden confused supporters with a series of speaking gaffes and poor debate performances.

The former Vice President has just $9 million on hand; approximately half of some of his 2020 opponents.

Read the full report at the New York Times.