NY AG Files Lawsuit Against Trump Foundation; Charges of Self Dealing, Violatong Tax Law, Illegally Influencing Election

Read, alleged. Wait and see what they have. Could all be BS. Isn’t this the same state that continues to allow the Clinton Foundation to operate?

No collusion!

Democrats, you bet.

Hilllaaarrryyyy

Right on cue. But Hillary…

Allan

1 Like

Hehehehe, I think someone piddled in his cake.

How long until those numbers are proven lies? I give it 2 hours.

This investigation was started back in 2016 with a review of the foundation’s 2015 tax returns. Just goes to show how long these types of investigations take.

Look, Fox News is known for doing extensive reporting and coverage on potential criminality of charities and charitable foundations led by political figures, so you can be sure they will be all over this story.

9 Likes

Wow, that didn’t take long. Usually a sign that it hit the honesty nerve.

President-elect Donald Trump’s charitable foundation has admitted to the Internal Revenue Service that it violated a legal prohibition against “self-dealing,” which bars nonprofit leaders from using their charity’s money to help themselves, their businesses or their families.

So when they were initially caught they said that they would make corrections with the IRS. So this new suit must be for additional stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-apparently-admits-to-violating-ban-on-self-dealing-new-filing-to-irs-shows/2016/11/22/893f6508-b0a9-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html?utm_term=.2c2d00079297

The replies to that tweet from realfarmacist are hysterical. He has more on his feed too.

Poor Donny “The Snowflake” Dotard. Everyone is so mean to him.

deep state Obama Manchurian candidate Muslim mustard tan suit mom jeans plant

1 Like

No, the self-dealing of the Trump Foundation was diligently reported before the election. In fact the reporting probably led to the AG’s investigation. The reporting led to the Trump Foundation refiling some tax forms, and admitting that it engaged in illegal self-dealing. You probably missed it all, it wasn’t in your news.

Fake news …

no collusion …

collusion is not illegal …

so - called AG …

deep state …

WITCH HUNT!!!

Something tells me Trump is going to have a long day on Twitter today…

1 Like

Damn - and I didn’t even look at his twitter account before I posted my last post. Spooky how accurate some of those predictions were

Absolutely. But I think the Washington Post scooped Fox this time, probably by mere minutes, much to their chagrin I’m sure.

For example, Dave Fahrenholdt, from Sep 2016:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?utm_term=.1c50cbc7e0fd

1 Like

The Trump Foundation could shoot the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on Fifth Avenue, and Trump would lose none of his supporters.

2 Likes

There are dozens of stories like that.

He’s absolutely a fraud.

1 Like