Nunes lets the cat out of the bag

Just proves you libs are hypocrites.

It’s easy to prove things when you make up the evidence.

I step away from this thread for a couple of hours and my first thought was; I bet Hillary would be brought up at least 5 times as a counter argument to anything. Well…surprise, surprise!

1 Like

As I said, you libs are biggest hypocrites there is…and the reason why large percentage of land mass in America don’t like you.

silly trumper, land mass doesn’t have feelings.

4 Likes

Remember when Hillary got blasted because she said you need to have a private and public opinion on things…

And the nation bought into the rights cry me a river routine…

1 Like

Your king had Russia steal people info and hack machines…eat your peas

Your fantasies are not fact. That is just made up.

And the basis for all these investigations? Somebody in England told Popa… about some emails? A fake dossier Rosenstein and his people lied about being independently verified by Izakoff? Looks like Clapper is letting it out of the bag.

“Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation”
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

Excuses excuses sore losers.

I see that ■■■■■■■ in Florida is already making excuses why he will lose. Russia interference.

That’s how you libs roll.

All ginned up for another nothing burger… Gosh, a rep want to keep the house. It’s actually becoming real derangement.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”

― Carl Sandburg

1 Like

Just to make sure I’m understanding you correctly, are you saying that you believe that being a hypocrite is a bad thing?

1 Like

Lol no…FBI had been watching carter for a lot longer. They had eyes on butina( wait till those stories come out) steele just came along with more info …

That’s the short version…

Oh and they did hack the machines. We just havent seen anything that votes where changed yet…yet…

That’s a fact doug…

And if the dems win you’ll be on here saying they cheated. .rigged it or gerrymander or whatever. .because that’s how you roll…you cheat and lie to win

Your statement.

“Your king had Russia steal people info and hack machines…eat your peas”

Since we haven’t had a king in over 200 years, I assumed that the “king” reference was a childish reference to Trump. If you have any evidence that Trump actually had Russia do anything regarding hacking machines please let us know…and call Mueller immediately so his venture won’t be a complete waste of our dollars.

Land masses don’t vote.

Land mass also doesn’t have opinions.

:rofl:

A large percentage of “land mass”.

I love this place.

The whole purpose of the organization of the Senate is to ensure that each state’s interests are also considered in the making and enforcement of Federal Law.

They have the dirt on us now. Oh no.

1 Like