NRA is in deep financial trouble and may soon 'be unable to exist'

No, you simply have no grasp on reality.

The reason we did away with the short range tactical nukes is the fact that in deploying them you kill your own people.

Giving them to the average infantryman would simply destroy your own army the first time they were used.

If that’s how you feel about it …

Ah no unless it comes with the means to keep living, it is.

The guns that the Democrat position statement is referring to as “weapons of war” and “assault weapons” are neither. Clearly stated disingenuous nonsense.

Anyone want to bet a pizza that the NRA is going under with in the next day, week, month, year?

More Japanese died in the incindiary bombing of Tokyo than died at Nagasaki and Hiroshima combined and thousands survived those two nuclear attacks.

Not that this has anything what so ever to do with guns in civilian hands in America and the NRA’s legal battle with Gov. Cuomo.

You’ve been watching too many spy movies.

And you must get your information from the National Inquirer … or perhaps The Onion.

Buy a gun …

How will that keep me fed or watered?

If you haven’t read the filing, it’s a must read…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Ld2KEw6SqsvhOYgKUl3SXFTDoz4J3IA/view

it is to some people.

Funny, I don’t belong to the union but get the same benefits and pay as you!

Ain’t 'Merica great again!

I actually did. You might want to look at the part about NRATV.

You don’t have a right to life.

The NRA is a GoFundMe page.

There’s precedence and a known solution. We call it NRACare. It’s a tax on those who choose not to be membe… no it’s a penal… no it’s a tax. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

We’ll count on… call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever. Transparency is the enemy.

You mean this part?

there is a substantial risk that NRATV will be forced to cease operating," the group wrote in its complaint

You can’t really blame them Sneaky. They are sometimes blinded by the bling in the headlines.

What law is that?

Hola, Badger esta equivocado.