NRA is in deep financial trouble and may soon 'be unable to exist'

Go ahead and pretend it isn’t happening but If it wasn’t for momentum gained after his schoolmates were murdered this thread wouldn’t exist.

Nothing hogg has done had anything to do with the subject of this thread.

Lol keep telling yourself that…you can always teach slingshot 101 at boyscout camp when the NRA folds…too ■■■■■■■ funny.

You keep dreaming, the NRA isn’t going anywhere and the NRA isn’t the only organization I’m credentialed by even if they did.

Yep … they have the right of due process, but’s that’s about it.

That crowd might add up to a snowball. There will be no avalanches and no avalanche warnings. Sorry.

How are they any different than any other criminal who has been through due process and sentenced? Do bank robbers or drug dealers get to keep their kids with them after being convicted?

Actually most of the kids still separated from their parents are under the custody of various State Child Protection agencies, not the Feds. Unfortunately, many of them are using the fact that their parents have been detained and deported as cause to declare the parents unfit and thus won’t release the children to them. It’s a bureaucratic nightmare.

Yes, that too. They came here to give their children a better life and are afraid that if they take them back there may not be another chance to get them here. Desperate people make desperate choices. (Sophie’s choice …)

There are also a number who did not belong to the people who accompanied them here. Another desperate choice by the parents … sending their kids off to America with someone else.

In the past a whole lot of people in Europe put their kids on boats and sent them to live with friends and relatives here as well.

You can’t blame people for wanting a better life for their kids but we can’t absorb the excess populations of the world without turning the country our ancestors built into an overpopulated third world hell hole of filth and privation.

What Judge has ruled it is a right? From what I have seen, they simply issued an order requiring the kids be reunited with their parents without citing any Constitutional grounds.

I’ve seen no constitutional or legal grounds cited at all, just “feelings”.

Womp womp.

I’m sure they’ll find some more donors.

Considering they are broke, sure!

So how do you want this to end up? Is the NRA closing enough or do you want more?

Not my ruling. My ruling was on the 85%

Some rights. Apparently not others.

They should have been deported as units. Wonder why they weren’t.

Be careful.

Emma gave Cuomo some cojones?