NRA is in deep financial trouble and may soon 'be unable to exist'

No Samm, the NRA makes it members suckers. I hope you’re not one of them. :rofl:

1 Like

I wonder if he contributes to the ACLU.

All individual use guns are arms; all arms are not guns. The 2nd covers guns under the broader term arms. Surely you know that.

Under what rational?

Great comeback. You really got me there.

:roll_eyes:

Or he’ll mearly say “rosebud” and have everyone wondering wth he’s talking about. Must be something very profound.

Awwwww… You are, aren’t you?

Trolling becomes you.

Go count your insults toward posters in just this thread troll.

That would be your job.

I don’t know…you brought her up…I’ve been busy…I didn’t get the newsletter that you seemingly got

I don’t know what to think of that post Samm,

You understood that?

1 Like

What part of being given the choice to explain his obtuseness did you miss?

Your problem is you have no finesse, you just spit venom. Put a little thought into it, and perhaps people won’t think you live under a bridge. :wink:

You might try actually contributing to the discussion every now and then as well …

You calling someone else a troll. Rich.

1 Like

So do you donate $2.50 a month to the ACLU as well to preserve your right to free speech? I’m laughing at you people believing you must join a club to be granted the rights bound by the Constitution! But by all means, both clubs will take your money and send you a plastic lapel pin giving you peace of mind!!!

Or for the love of God…an internet warrior is attacking me!!! Lol

That wasn’t an attack fella, that was a simple question. Nice sidestep to avoid answering it though. :wink:

Not fake news…its what THEY are saying.
Thank You Parkland Heroes!