NRA falls off the rails!

So do you think them adding a female, African train was stupid?

Do you think Dana was stupid to weigh in on it?

Do you think Dana’s opinion is stupid?

Which of the words I used are you having difficulty with?

I think the entire thing is stupid starting with the cartoon itself.

You aren’t being specific. Do we agree that Dana is being stupid?

So Dana feels Thomas is not an acceptable place for female Africans. Does she limit them from membership in the NRA?

Well that’s just stupid, there isn’t any mention of race on the application at all nor can she prevent anyone from joining.

I just woke up, and this thread has really brightened my morning. Best thread Ive read on Hannity in a long time!

Is it too soon or truthful to bring up the lack of defense the NRA had for Philando Castile, a lawful gun owner who was shot down?

Wait…Bugs is not a rabbit? Have I been lied to this whole time? Youre blowing my mind here Rose.

What’s Tweetie Bird? A sewer rat with good pipes? I’m confused.

An NRA-supporting conservative made an issue out of this story, and Borgia made a thread here. Perfectly normal.

Do you understand how much you’ve had to say about a topic that you claim not to care about and find stupid?

I mean, you’re treating this thread like a cartoon.

A lawful gun owner who was lawfully shot and killed for failing to comply and reaching for his gun, who proved to be higher than a kite while carrying which is a felony? That Mr. Castile?

Exactly how was the NRA supposed to react?

Tell us exactly what was inappropriate about this statement.

“As the nation’s largest and oldest civil rights organization, the NRA proudly supports the right of law-abiding Americans to carry firearms for defense of themselves and others regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation,” the statement, released on Twitter, read.

“The reports from Minnesota are troubling and must be thoroughly investigated. In the meantime, it is important for the NRA not to comment while the investigation is ongoing. Rest assured, the NRA will have more to say once all the facts are known.”

That is the most useless “point” possible. Most everyone doesnt equate Africans to Nazis

Yet as the quotes show, i’m not the one who brought it up.

You’re the one who brought up Nazis lol

For what purpose again?

To equate African inclusion to Nazi inclusion. You can pretend all you want

Bugs is a cartoon character. Whoever told you he was a rabbit must’ve been munching on a carrot and wise-cracking in a Brooklyn accent.

what would a contrarian look like in cartoon form?

I think all forum members should be curious

There was no equating of the two. Just an example of where not all “diversity” is acceptable.

I have an idea how to get thread to hit a thousand posts

Did you know that a lot of what the looney charchrachters said or interacted with was pretty racist and would not fly today?

Andddd away we go