NRA and other big donors have to disclose donations

Those are NOT political campaigns.

And now we will see more numbers and everyone can make educated decision on whether or not to support the NRA

Why isn’t Trump a billionaire?

Support NRA and keep our Trains Straight!

1 Like

Straight and not Africanized, that’s when things go south apperently

how could cartoon trains travel from kenya and san fran to the uk???

That’s why a Saharan desert wall must be built!

1 Like

ok.

Okay … Now post a link to a site that shows that none of those groups contribute to political campaigns or to lobby Congress or pass money on to groups that do. As I said, Soros is not stupid.

I think Musk is building a tunnel. :wink:

Why aren’t you Canadian?

Sure. I have no problem with it as long as it is applied equally.

I don’t understand your point. You said we could never find out who soros gives his money to. We found out in like 3 seconds.

1 Like

That’s not how it works. Online records exist for things that actually happened, not for things that didn’t. The burden is on you to prove that those group do what you say

I did not say that, I said that he covers his ass as to whom he gives money to by laundering it through other organizations.

That’s exactly how it works. Soros funds all sorts of political agendas by funneling the money through other people. He’s been doing it for decades.

It clearly says how that org spends it’s money. There is nothing hidden. Just follow the links.

He gives millions openly to political action committees. Why would he bother hiding even more millions?