NPR tweets Declaration of Independence Trumpers scream liberal propaganda

NPR does this every year. Fairly sure weve been through this story before a couple years ago…

Some people are just stupid. Some of them happen to be trump supporters…

Yes. Appropriately their filter can’t distinguish the difference between historic use and I guess advocating violence.

For now man still rule. :wink:

It does seems like Deja Vu

I swear we covered this awhile back for the exact same dumb…always reminds me of those college kids who wanted to ban h20…sometimes people are just dumb

LOL I do remember that.

Oh man. Too funny.

Got to love those low information voters - lol

not really its a software bug no one at facebook check post its all done by software unless you request a review.

That’s funny

The Vindicator story isn’t old.

Kind of reminds me of the days when liberals are screaming Bush was trying to reinstate the draft…except the only person trying to reinstate the draft was a Democrat named Charles Rangel. :rofl:

Of course facebook admitted they were wrong in tagging the Declaration of Independence as hate speech…when caught. What are they going to do…defend their initial blunder?

who gives a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ your deflection is stupid

What NPR did was tweet the Declaration of Independence. What that junk site deadstate site did was give it a title that didn’t fit anything that was really done by NPR or supported by deadstate. And you people talk about putting fake news on websites.

Eh, I would not say it was an error to be corrected. It was an algorithm that did it’s job. “Indian Savages” is not a term that is acceptable in modern day culture.

They said Trump supporters thought it was liberal propaganda, what’s fake about that?

Agreed though that it’s a crap ass junk website.

Two Trump supporters? A million Trump supporters? What did non Trump supporters believe? How did they prove their allegation?
No, the article as well as the site are garbage.

Its like those Waters word things or the man on the street gimmick.
Lots of ignorant and stupid people in general
of all different backgrounds and politics.

So OMG some Trump supporters are ignorant.

Remember the people being read some of Trumps Policy’s and people liking it till it was found out it was Trump who said it.
Or when they did it with Obama.

Nothing new here

The tweets were shared many thousands of times and generated a lively conversation in the words of an NPR spokesperson.