Now we know Trump is doomed, Pat Robertson, God's Official Spokesman on Planet Earth, has so decreed

Now we know Trump is ******. :smile:

Pat Robertson, God’s Official Spokesman on Planet Earth, says that Trump will lose his heavenly mandate over his withdrawal from Syria.

You better resign now, Trump.

The Heavenly Father has spoketh. :laughing:

1 Like

Wait. I thought he was one of trumps apostles.

Kiss him Pat. I’ve got some silver for you.

1 Like

No more “chosen one” status? Well, i’ll be…

Obviously Pat Robertson is now, and always has been, part of the Deep State.

fox and friends told him to change it. he will.

1 Like

Although I would love to see Trump resign, if God himself appeared before him, it wouldn’t happen. :smile:

1 Like

This would be irony.

1 Like

Trump shot back at his critics on Twitter by defending his position while promising that “if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey.”

In other words…trump thinks he is the Great and Powerful Oz!

4 Likes

Its cali, she’s poeing.

Robertson will be back to kissing Trump’s rear end within a week.

1 Like

Drone strike targeting the 700 Club inbound.

Never question the Chosen One’s great and unmatched wisdom!

Robertson is just another prosperity gospel ■■■■■■■■ artist. I honestly do not give one ■■■■ about his opinion on anything political. ■■■■ him.

2 Likes

Folks we have entered the ironical meta burrito

2 Likes

Do we really need a separate thread on everyone who is criticizing this decision?

A mirror perhaps? He is the chosen one.

I’m not sure why Trump is going about it this way but if…Turkey attacks the Kurds, it will be a serious stain on the President in the eyes of many in the US and around the world.

Well, Pat Robertson is obviously a deep state traitor. How dare he go rogue and impeach Trump from his Messiahship??? Doesn’t he know that Trump is the Chosen One whose wisdom is without equal??

It’s not a question of “if”, Smyrna, it is when. Turkey is never going to allow the Kurds to control 1/3rd of Syria like they do now if they can help it. They consider a Kurdish State an existential threat in the same vein as Armenians and will do whatever they can to prevent or destroy it.

They committed genocide on the Armenians and didn’t blink doing it, nor will they with the Kurds. Nor the Christians that fight alongside them. And that is what Robertson is steamed about.

1 Like

Impossible…Donnie, blessed be his orangeness, IS the heavenly father.