Now we know Trump is doomed, Pat Robertson, God's Official Spokesman on Planet Earth, has so decreed

Now we know Trump is ******. :smile:

Pat Robertson, God’s Official Spokesman on Planet Earth, says that Trump will lose his heavenly mandate over his withdrawal from Syria.

You better resign now, Trump.

The Heavenly Father has spoketh. :laughing:

1 Like

Wait. I thought he was one of trumps apostles.

Kiss him Pat. I’ve got some silver for you.

1 Like

No more “chosen one” status? Well, i’ll be…

Pat Robinson is Libs hero now?

10 Likes

Obviously Pat Robertson is now, and always has been, part of the Deep State.

you are way too good. careful you’ll get stuck like that.

5 Likes

Robinson?

But no. We don’t have hero’s. We don’t need them.

fox and friends told him to change it. he will.

1 Like

I am not a liberal and he is obviously not my hero.

Learn the word:

S
A
R
C
A
S
M

Although I would love to see Trump resign, if God himself appeared before him, it wouldn’t happen. :smile:

1 Like

This would be irony.

1 Like

Pat Robertson can join the growing line of right wing exemplars – Omarosa and Scaramucci come to mind --whose breaks with Trump won them no friends on the other side of the political spectrum. The right Brough all three to prominence; the right should keep them.

1 Like

Trump shot back at his critics on Twitter by defending his position while promising that “if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey.”

In other words…trump thinks he is the Great and Powerful Oz!

4 Likes

Its cali, she’s poeing.

Robertson will be back to kissing Trump’s rear end within a week.

1 Like

Drone strike targeting the 700 Club inbound.

Never question the Chosen One’s great and unmatched wisdom!

Robertson is just another prosperity gospel ■■■■■■■■ artist. I honestly do not give one ■■■■ about his opinion on anything political. ■■■■ him.

2 Likes

Folks we have entered the ironical meta burrito

2 Likes

Do we really need a separate thread on everyone who is criticizing this decision?