Now that the election is over, Trump can now mobilize the military to protect us from invasion

Thanks John! Very useful. Thoroughly irrelevant to the point I was making, but kudos for trying. So perhaps you can answer this question - in the original video showing a couple of hundred people, could you claim based entirely on that video that there were no women or children in the remaining 7000 people? Would you use that video, and that video only, as proof that there weren’t women and children in the remaining 7000 people.

Come to think of it, you might…

Note - I never made any claims as to the actual composition of the caravan - don’t know, don’t care. Not my circus, not my monkeys. And totally irrelevant to my point…

Well, how about the following video showing hundreds upon hundreds, the majority being young males?

Unless I am mistaken about the words you posted, that the other video “proves absolutely nothing about the composition of the caravan”, which suggested to me the composition of the caravan invaders was unclear in your mind, I posted the second video which better reveals the composition of the caravan invaders.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Will the draft be reinstated?

Damn…you’d be fired for that racist comment by any major business in the US. Just sayin…

Now that the election is over our insane scum sucking Fat Donald doesn’t need the xenophobe scare tactics of an alleged brown people foreign invasion to scare the white people out to vote for his candidates.

The big Trump propaganda lie served its purpose.

The Donny Deplorable Dummy base bought into his BS hook line and sinker.

JWK

I never thought I’d live to see the day when so many living in the United States would take great joy in seeing and encouraging the borders of the United States to be invaded by the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled and criminal populations of other countries, while American Citizens suffer the devastating consequences of such an invasion.

Perhaps, many of those who participate in this activity are not American citizens, and are part of a paid Fifth Column movement determined to destroy America from within.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken and criminal populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

“Invasion” - you bought that hook, line, and sinker.

1 Like

That she might eat them.

You certainly have not seen any of that with me.

Low calibre citizens with high caliber weapons.

Why I pray for salvation from fools every night when I go to bed, and all day long on the 4th of July and New Years Eve!

Shocking! I was so scared but maybe it will be ok. Hope the families of the 15,000 unnecessarily deployed soldiers are enjoying themselves!
Trump loves the military! And the uneducated!

Perhaps you’re just a gullible sucker.

:rofl:

Is that the “truth”?

What’s your source?

Yes. Young men. Aged 5 or 6, maybe even some of those mean little 7 year olds.

:laughing:

Liberal lies. I know for a fact there are some very bad actors at the ripe old age of 10 poised to invade us.

1 Like

:laughing:

Statistically, that kind of group is more likely to kill each other rather than some innocent bystander.

True. But my living in a manufactured home I know it only takes one stray bullet.