NOW OR NEVER: Sen. Feinstein, Others Tells Pelosi to Send Articles of Impeachment If She’s ‘Serious’

Originally published at: NOW OR NEVER: Sen. Feinstein, Others Tells Pelosi to Send Articles of Impeachment If She’s ‘Serious’ | Sean Hannity

Senator Dianne Feinstein urged Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi to end her political stunt regarding the Articles of Impeachment Wednesday; telling the top Democrat to send the documents to the US Senate if it’s truly “serious and urgent.”

“Time plays an unknown role in all of this, and the longer it goes on, the less the urgency becomes. So if it’s serious and urgent, it should come over. If it isn’t, don’t send it over,” said Feinstein.

“I’m not a big fan of impeachment but I think there’s enough to take a good look, and we should,” she said.

Dianne Feinstein says it’s time for Speaker Nancy Pelosi to send the impeachment articles to the Senate.

“If we’re going to do it, she should send them over,” the California Democrat said. “I don’t see what good delay does.”

— Laura Litvan (@LauraLitvan) January 8, 2020

“I think it needs to start. I really do,” said Sen. Joe Manchin. “Let us do what we have to do over here.”

“I think the time has passed. She should send the articles over,” added Sen. Chris Murphy.

Read the full report here.

Source: The Hill