Now it's time to finish the job Mr President

I never called for his firing so bring that up with someone who did. He broke regulations, agreed, but never in any way that could be construed as being unfair to Trump. Quite the opposite actually. Lumping his firing into some deepstate housecleaning is pretty absurd.

McCabe is on the list. Fired for lying about leaking damaging information about the Clintons. Not exactly cohesive with the narrative.

Yates is on there. Fired for refusing to defend the Muslim ban.

Strzok was fired after the IG report but like I said the OPR recommended demotion and suspension only. He was fired by a political appointee. Seems more than reasonable it was politically motivated. Still, demoted for good reason so I won’t argue any further.

As for your list. Looks to me like there’s only 7 firing or demotions unless you’re going to lump in every fired US attorney which is silly (yes, they made your fun little list). You’re down to like 3 or 4 actual firings or demotions “over this”.

Unless anyone comes up with circumstances of the infamous Trisha Beth Anderson, whoever that is.

Anyway, spectacular fail. Pleasure.

1 Like

He unlawfully and intentionally leaked the Steele Dossier in order to trigger the Speical Counsel Investigation.

Hell, he admitted as much.

1 Like

Who?

One of McCain’s aides leaked the dossier to Buzzfeed.

Comey didn’t leak the Steele Dossier. He leaked the documentation of his ridiculous conversations with Trump.

And that wasn’t unlawful.

It was the right thing to do. The people have a right to know what their president is doing.

I agree. Unless a nation’s law-makers and law-enforcers are held accountable to the laws they put or leave on the books, or choose to enforce, there will be no hope of that nation ever solving any of the issues that are debilitating that nation, because its leaders will not be working in the interests of that nation, but only in their own interests. And they couldn’t care less about the conditions they leave their citizens in.

He didnt commit a crime. He hasnt been convicted. Remember?

Gotta protect Trump

2 Likes

Well, the last two Democratic administrations oversaw the lowering of the deficit, soooooo…

And you better hurry. Only 22 months left.

lol Anomoyous sources telling you that?

1 Like

He admitted leaking it to trigger the special counsel investigation.

The head of the FBI leaked. What does it matter what exactly it was. Unreal. Think about it. FBI leaks. The leader.

OK, I’ve thought about it. I’m unaware of which law(s) he broke in doing so. Can you enlighten us?

I don’t believe there is anything called journalism anymore. Journalist is a word that seriously does not apply to anything anymore.

Sure it does what? Mean no one else can use the Muller report as a means to bring charges if the DoJ doesn’t? Remember way back when to the Clinton era? Janet Reno didn’t charge Clinton with obstruction of justice after the Starr report, the Republican controlled House Judiciary Committee did though.

1 Like

The leaking of confidential and classified information is a federal crime.

Read JW’s filings.

Comey did not leak the Steele dossier.

I’ll give you a couple minutes to do some googling.

So, in contrast to zonulet’s assertion, it does matter what he “leaked”.

On principle it doesn’t matter, legally it certainly does.

Correct, wrong leak and leaker.

1 Like

You might have linked to the wrong document - that’s the government’s motion to dismiss.

Which was granted, and the claim was dismissed entirely - because the Judicial Watch (et al) case had no merit.

I can’t provide a link because you don’t have access to Westlaw or Lexis.

1 Like