Now it's personal. Build the damned wall!

My son in law’s sister was just found dead in a hotel room. Heroin.

BUILD THE WALL!!!

1 Like

I am truely sorry for your loss. I have lost friends and family to drugs, and I know your pain.

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your family’s loss.

Did the investigation show the heroin came from an illegal immigrant?

Thanks’ Doc. I never actually met her. She was in jail for my daughters wedding. Then spent some time in rehab. But my daughter and son in law are devastated. Breaks my heart.

Thank you.

I have no doubt. Be there for your family. They need you now. This is one of the hardest things to get through - its hatd to process, because it doesn’t make sense.

I don’t know any details. But the southern border is a major highway for poison. We do very little to stop it.

Sorry for your loss.

It doesn’t. People suffering depression or in a moment of weakness do stupid things.

Thank you.

It wasnt the guy who sold her the heroin’s fault. If it hadnt been that guy, it sould have been someone else.

The problem isn’t the supply, it’s the demand.

It’s more than that. Addiction is a mental illness, not a weakness.

Not to sound insensative, but what does a wall have to do with what happened?

Condolences. That heroine likely came into our country through a port of entry. More wall would not have prevented it.

2 Likes

If you reduce the supply drastically. It will become too expensive for most to purchase. Cut it off.

ports of entry on the southern border.

That won’t work. The market will find a way to meet the demand.

Sythesizing opiates is not particularly difficult to do in a lab.

No way to prove it. And we don’t have to choose one or the other. We can demand that we do better at all points of entry.

Sorry to hear Altair…but In my experience drugs didn’t kill him.

Don’t mean to be rude or heartless about it but 100 percent of the time something else did. Drugs was just the symptoms of his illness.