Now BLM/antifa are burning bibles

insert Farenheight 451 reference here

So, that means there is a 60/40 chance it is true,

Ultimately, yes. They don’t hate racism?

ETA. Actually, I think a lot of the rioters are racist, so disregard that perhaps.

I suppose. Love of power is what drives them. Racism is an obstacle.

See edit above. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The white ones are according to dogma. Some of them may be “Outside within” but all white people are racist.

Not my dogma lol.

Burning bibles is dumb.

Attribution to BLM as a whole is even dumber.

Our dogma is not relevant. We are not oppressed. In fact, our dogma is racist and therefore oppressive.

I know you’re correct and it is truly a shame that it happens. The Truth is, that love is an action word " 20 So then, you will know them by their fruits.". The fruits of those you speak of, show they do not love The Lord, even though they confess otherwise.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter . 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

Thank you.

I know the verses. People just need to actually do the work, or just give a crap and do what is righteous and/or virtuous.

1 Like

Why are you incredulous?

https://www.ruptly.tv/en/about-ruptly

https://www.rt.com/about-us/

On paper that sounds like PBS/NPR, but being that this is Russia we are talking about its pretty safe to assume they exert some form of editorial control.

But as I mentioned, this seems to just be b-roll and not pushing any narrative.

Those who are triggered by burning bibles and US flags.

I’m not “incredulous”. No need to build a narrative around a simple request.

Wikipedia says Ruptly’s single shareholder is ANO TV Novosti. Ok.

So we’re going to assume Russia controls editorial content from Portland through Berlin.

But not in this case.

Dozens of off-the-rail BLM “events” have been discussed in their own threads.

The myth is that this “event” is some stand-alone occurrence, as your post attempts to cast it.

Or those who are triggered by Bibles and US flags?

3 Likes

I think its a fairly safe assumption that the Russian government has editorial control over all news organizations that it helps finance regardless of geographic location. RT is known for being a propaganda arm of the Russian government so there’s no reason to assume its sister agency would be any different.

Not sure what you mean by this… considering how ubiquitous both Bibles and US flags are in this county anyone triggered by them would barely be functional.

I’m sorry, I don’t follow. Are you saying this footage does push a narrative? To be fair I’ve only watch a small portion of it. What did you find?

Is it safe to assume the USG does the same with PBS?

1 Like