Now BLM/antifa are burning bibles

I thought we bitterly cling to our guns and thump our bibles. Oh well, guess I’ll know which one to use first if anyone comes for either.

Do you have evidence of this?

2 Likes

It would be similarly hateful and might well have a similar trajectory. It would not be the beginning of the end of liberalism though or whatever. I would be more worried if it were being facilitated at some official level. Hell I’d be scared then, King speeches OR bibles.

That may be true, but there are many that claim to truly love their god, and do horrible things.

IMO, the many, many people who claim to be Christians, are not. Or certainly do not live their lives according to Jesus’ teachings.
Including many, many preachers

1 Like

What’s hateful about this thread?

Perhaps. It has more potential than civilians burning some bibles.

Cars and trucks equate to a religious book?

Damn.

The action would be hateful, burning those things.

Than? Oh I couldn’t disagree more.

for whom?

I don’t think the action of burning the Bible or flag were actions of hate? Do you?

depends on whether its a pick up.

It’s the government taking an active role. Ultimately, it is governments that destroy entire movements etc.

Hatred for slavery and modern day racism on this particular bible incident and hatred for the oppressions people burn the flag over.

I have no idea why you’re bringing government into it. “Government” is an end state, an objective. It doesn’t start there.

I saw your post about being more concerned about government doing it and I agree, but it’s too late then.

1 Like

I disagree. It is not hatred, it is duty.

Not a thing.

Have you seen them? A bunch of spoiled kids with too much time on their hands. It’s just a big block party to them fueled by the need for lots and lots of attention.

If burning a pig head or a bible gets them the attention they want then that is what they will do. Next up on their list when there is a meh response? Who knows.

What drives them?

Love.