NOT A JOKE: Hillary Clinton Says No One in the United States of America is ‘Above the Law’

Originally published at: NOT A JOKE: Hillary Clinton Says No One in the United States of America is ‘Above the Law’ | Sean Hannity

Hillary Clinton posted her latest lecture to America on social media Monday; bizarrely asserting that nobody in the US is “above the law” months after avoiding prosecution for her mishandling of classified material on her private email server.

“I don’t know who needs to hear this, but the president is not above the law,” posted the twice-failed presidential candidate on Twitter.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but the president is not above the law.

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 3, 2019

Clinton’s comments come days after a cyber defense firm confirmed the former Secretary of State will be a keynote speaker at their conference on network and digital security.

“We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion with Kevin Mandia,” posted the group’s social media account.

We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion with Kevin Mandia.

>> Learn more at https://t.co/HPdYNonbx0 pic.twitter.com/l96yOkADLf

— FireEye (@FireEye) May 30, 2019

Clinton’s email probe was thrust again into the national spotlight last week when former Attorney General Loretta Lynch contradicted James Comey’s Congressional testimony regarding the investigation.

“So you do not believe you ever instructed him to call it a matter?” one lawmaker asked Lynch.

“I did not. I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have. Never will,” fired-back the former Attorney General.

Lynch’s comments directly refute Comey’s Congressional testimony.

QUESTION: And then you made a comment earlier about the Attorney General, previous AG [Lynch] asking you about the investigation on the Clinton emails, saying that you were asked not to call it an ‘Investigation’ anymore, but to call it a ‘Matter.’ And you said that confused you. Can you give us additional details on that?

COMEY: Well, it concerned me, because we were at the point where we refused to confirm the existence of an investigation –as we usually do– for months,. And it was getting to a place where that looked silly, because the campaigns were talking about interacting with the FBI in the course of our work.

The Clinton campaign at the time was using all kinds of euphemisms, ‘security review,’ ‘matter.’ Things like that.

For what was going on. We were getting to a place where the Attorney General and I were going to have to testify and talk publicly about it, and I wanted to know if she would authorize us to confirm we had an investigation. And she said yes, but don’t call it that, call it a ‘Matter.’ And I said why would I do that? And [Lynch] said just call it a ‘Matter.’