NOT A GOOD SIGN: Cory Booker Says He’s Open to Meeting Rabid Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan

Originally published at: NOT A GOOD SIGN: Cory Booker Says He’s Open to Meeting Rabid Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan | Sean Hannity

Just days after trashing former Vice President Joe Biden for his prior cooperation with well-known segregationists, Sen. Cory Booker hinted he’d be willing to hold private meetings with rabid Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.

“I don’t feel the need to do that, but I’m not one of these people that says I wouldn’t sit down with anybody to hear what they have to say,” said Booker. “I am very familiar with Minister Louis Farrakhan and his beliefs and values.”

Farrakhan has routinely called Jews “termites” and “spawns of Satan.”

“President Trump has repeatedly condemned racism, bigotry, and anti-Semitism,” said a statement from President Trump’s re-election campaign. “Why can’t Democrats do the same?”

Booker slammed Biden for similar comments days ago.

“At least there was some civility,” said Biden. “We got things done. We didn’t agree on much of anything. We got things done.”

This is about him evoking a terrible power dynamic that he showed a lack of understanding or insensitivity to by invoking this idea that he was called son by white segregationists who, yes, they see in him their son,” Booker said during an interview on ABC’s “This Week.” “I heard from many, many African-Americans who found the comments hurtful.”

Booker left millions of educators scratching their heads earlier this month; bizarrely endorsing a program that seeks to end the “school-to-prison” pipeline by sending disruptive students to yoga classes.

“Fort Worthington Elementary School in Baltimore hired an instructor to teach children meditation and yoga. Instead of punishing children that cause problems with detention, teachers send the children to yoga class, according to a viral video posted by NowThis on Monday,” reports the Washington Examiner.

This is amazing. When we talk about ending the school-to-prison pipeline, this is exactly the kind of thoughtful, innovative and commonsense practice to we need to adopt. https://t.co/ilVp4BTfT9

— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) June 11, 2019

“This is amazing. When we talk about ending the school-to-prison pipeline, this is exactly the kind of thoughtful, innovative and commonsense practice to we need to adopt,” tweeted Booker on Tuesday.

“I knew that I had to provide my students with something different, right? A means of healing, a means of transforming their lives, a means of communicating through conflict, and even just proactively communicating with others,” Fort Worthington Principal Monique Debi states in the video.

New Jersey Senator Cory Booker’s campaign continued to lose momentum in the previous weeks; with the left-wing legislator begging Facebook users for $1 to help finance a “full team in this campaign.”

“Hello everybody, it’s Cory Booker speaking to you from our campaign headquarters in Newark, New Jersey. I’m asking for your help. We need folks to chip in $1. Can you pitch in $1 today to help us make sure we continue to have the resources we need to field a full team in this campaign?” asked Booker.

“With your help, we are going to continue to make strides in winning the nomination,” he added.

Read the full story at Fox News.

Meh. trump met with north korea which is known for murdering its citizens.