NOT A DRILL: Ocasio-Cortez Stunned by Her Own Garden, Says ‘Food That Comes from Dirt’ is ‘Magic’

Originally published at: NOT A DRILL: Ocasio-Cortez Stunned by Her Own Garden, Says ‘Food That Comes from Dirt’ is ‘Magic’ | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez left millions of Americans scratching their heads this week; saying she was “shook” and stunned by her own garden and declaring “food that comes out of the dirt” is “like magic.”

“Look! Oh my god, look at this! I am shook. Honestly, gardening, food that comes out of dirt, it’s like magic. The tomatoes died though… This is so exciting!” said Ocasio-Cortez in her video.

"I am SHOOK, like honestly, gardening, FOOD– that comes out of dirt… it's Like magic " ~ @AOC

I wish the congresswoman cared about border security, growing the economy and other policies that will lift up the entire country as much as she cares about this garden .. ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/MKOULq5EKN

— Stephanie Hamill (@STEPHMHAMILL) May 1, 2019

The recently sworn-in representative found herself in hot water last week after the prolific Twitter-user failed to mention the devastating series of bombings that rocked Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday.