NOT A DRILL: AOC Discovers Her Own ‘Terrifying’ Garbage Disposal, Says ‘I Don’t Know What It’s For’

Originally published at: NOT A DRILL: AOC Discovers Her Own ‘Terrifying’ Garbage Disposal, Says ‘I Don’t Know What It’s For’ | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez continued to raise eyebrows across the country this week; posting a bizarre video where she discovers her apartment’s “terrifying” garbage disposal.

Seriously, how is @AOC qualified to be in Congress she can’t figure out what a garbage disposal is? @realDailyWire @benshapiro @michaeljknowles pic.twitter.com/8ImIhUeUr6

— Kevin Jantzer (@kjantzer) May 7, 2019

“I am told this is a garbage disposal. I’ve never seen a garbage disposal, I’ve never had one in any place I’ve ever lived. It is terrifying, I don’t know what to use it for, or what its purpose is. Like, food scraps? Is this environmentally sound? I don’t know,” said Ocasio-Cortez.

Ocasio-Cortez blown away by first experience with a garbage disposal https://t.co/kN8a028eV9 pic.twitter.com/P44YcE9Nq7

— New York Post (@nypost) May 7, 2019

The Congresswoman’s comments come days after she was amazed by her own community garden; saying that “food comes from the dirt” like “magic.”

this is really important.