North Korean Historic Talks?

North Korea exists and has nuclear weapons. They’re validated.

So Obama lied?

Even more reason for Iran to build a nuclear missile now.

They’re not testing because they don’t have to…their last tests confirmed they have what they need for a missile that could a) reach most of the US and/or b) fly high enough to become useful as EMP weapons (so targeting accuracy is not as important).

Trump has accomplished nothing of substance svae to give Kim a lot of PR and credibility.

Even with the WHERE the meetings have been held…twice now, TRUMP has traveled all the way around the world to see Kim…didn’t even make Kim travel to a centrally located meeting place.

Wake me when something of substance happens. Until then, Kim has gained far more from Trump than Trump has from Kim.

What has happened so far that we need to discuss? Links to any new developments?

Has FAT Donald pulled this move in his discussions with his bestie?

I am very interested in what comes out of the NK talks. Hoping for continued success.

Can’t be historic. Trump has already told us that there is no longer a nuclear threat on the peninsula.

This was over months ago.

I remember when bilateral talks with North Korea were a bad thing.

The infatuation with one over another of greater importance, displays clearly why…reality tv is so popular.

The “other of greater importance” has nothing of substance to go along with it…yet.

Wake me when something substantive happens.

I thought the last talk was historic…What happen?

Lil Kim is not going to give up his nuclear aspirations. He’ll cater to 45’s ultra inflated ego to pacify this dude, send the old man on his way thinking he was successful and then be back to business as usual.

Didn’t they just kick the press around? What’s there to report/cover so far?

No doubt this (and the first summit) are propaganda bonanzas back home in Pyongyang.

I give Trump credit for talking with our enemies. It was a good idea when Obama suggested it despite the reception the idea received back then.

Can’t say I’m too fond of the public suck-face negotiating strategy. It’s every bit as bad as the ‘apology tour’

1 Like

What’s the point of negotiating? :rofl:

So…if this is so important then why do we have zero trunp supporters listing out alll the good things to come out of.this 2nd meeting?

Oh…i know why…

This is a smart man

1 Like

I’d love to denuclearization of NK, and the withdrawal of our troops which has been in SK forever.

I doubt it will happen but one can hope.

Are we going to leave Guam while we’re at it?

My God. This makes the Iran Deal look like the Magna Frikken Carta.

U.S. negotiators are no longer demanding that North Korea agree to disclose a full accounting of its nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs

So much for winning!!

This just in Trump caves to KJU. Republicans you own this.

LOL!

What a ■■■■■■■ joke of a negotiator this FAT Donald loser is.