North Korea resuming nuke development

It would be working if they weren’t continuing to develop their nuclear weapons program. You must have forgotten the satellite imagery after the Trump/Kim meeting showing that they were continuing to build.

Fake news! Especially from that source. Right, Trump fans?

1 Like

June not October.

seriously.

You’re seriously saying they’ve stopped between now and then?

I am saying that the article you posted is not relevant to this thread.

It’s relevant to your comment.

North Korea has been making new developments. They never stopped. The sanctions aren’t working.

They got a good photo OP and elevation by the President of the United States though. Trump does have a thing for dictators

how do you know?

Obviously, these news sources are lying. Loverboy Donnie has told us that everything is just peaches & cream with NK, and that he and Kim are madly in love now.

Kim just needs to get his people in line.

I believe our wonderful President that North Korea is no longer a threat.

I am hoping that tourism between the two countries continues to explode. I for one am looking forward to my 3 week vacation in NoKo. Maybe Kim will greet me at the hotel and welcome me with open arms.

I had already ordered matching bobble head figures for the rear car window. Such a shame.

Satellite images. Military intel. Decades of precedent.

But hey, if your faith in Trump is greater than objective proof to the contrary, by all means continue to believe North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat and has stopped their nuclear program.

if you would only share your data.

as for me I think that it all depends on China.

I already gave you a link to Fox News. Here’s another more recent article about the UN IAEA report from August. I’m sure it’ll be fake news or not recent enough in your eyes though.

well ill be damned, NK is not complying with un resolutions. what should we do?

do you think we should nuke them?

should we invade them?

should we negotiate with them?

what should we do? Maybe sanctions.

now we have established the UN has no access.

It’s like 2018 never happened

5 Likes

nope it is like what do you think he should do,

call him rocket man, threaten war, what should he do?

The sanctions are a good thing. Too bad Trump had to have a movie and dinner with Kim Jung Un to figure it out.

they have been in place for years.

He should NOT lie his ass off and declare veritable success when nothing of the sort happened or even anything close to it.