North Korea continues to upgrade nuclear research center

That is completely untrue.

It’s pretty amusing. Even third party voters though Trump was garbage. But not conservatives who are totally not Republicans even though they vote either a straight ticket or almost one.

1 Like

No, He said… “let’s see what happens”…

But trump said they were no longer a threat.

You mean like letting Putin take Crimea, parts of ukraine and back up Assad while lying about retaliation for using gas? That was your guy, not Trump

Poor lefty has to hope denuking fails… Now they love nuclear winter…lol!

Its not surprising. Faux news conveniently forgot that der trumpengroper has always been the kinda guy who they imagined Obama to be. He loves brutal suppression.

Did trump help Ukraine take back Crimea?

Its christmas at ground zero. Oh what a fluke, were gonna get nuked on this jolly hoooliiiidaaaaaay.

Said more than that…

He said “no longer a threat”.

I’ve tried to get your take on the whole Crimea/Donbas situation in Ukraine, but you never really respond. Just random talking points you get from conservative entertainers. I figure your knowledge of the whole thing is similar to your knowledge of the Libyan situation that you bring up all the time but don’t actually know anything about. Remember how you didn’t know there was a civil war going on in Libya? What exactly was Obama supposed to do about Crimea? Strategically things worked out pretty well from our perspective when it comes to Ukraine. We went from Ukraine being a Russian puppet state with almost no army, to a Ukraine as a NATO ally with a 200,000 man army on Russia’s border that’s never going to trust Russia again. People always forget that the annexation of Crimea was a desperation act Russia did because of the total loss of Ukraine as an ally. Strategically the fall of Yanukovych destroyed Russia’s security strategy.

1 Like

Cratic,
Obama was not Nebraska’s guy
Nebraska is a Conservative who is Anti-Trump much like Joanne.
You have to commend them both for that honestly.
Nebraska is a lot harsher on Trump than Joanne i believe.
Nebraska will admit when he approves of what Trump does.
We have to recognize this in more people across the Board.
I will call foul on some of the things Trump does.
I also am more a Classic Liberal as Dave Ruben defines it. Which is more libertarian these days i think.

1 Like

Liberals and democrats have all kinds of blind spots, biases, problems; they share a lot of the same moral intuitions, visceral responses, and prejudices. Yes. But none of those weaknesses and blind spots would lead them to seize, en masse, on a demagogic, misogynistic sack of rancid taco-bowl meat like Donald Trump.

1 Like

Seriously, not literally.

Keep it straight, lib.

Thank you for this my friend. And I agree with you on all counts above.

He has failed already at being a decent human being. The whole world knows this except trumpers.

I believe Cratic knows this info already, I think he just likes to stir the pot.

I’m sure he has that on the list of all the problems left to him by Obama and Bush.

The lib song fro last year…lol!