North Korea and the Course of True Love Between Trump and Kim

This is apparently their first lover’s quarrel. Like so many couples before them, they will hopefully work through this and MTRGA (make their relationship great again).

Thank you. In reading it, I’ll share this; The 22nd Pyongyang Spring International Trade Fair is expecting more than 450 foreign and local companies this week. The number of participants increased by over percent compared to last year’s event.

It wasn’t answered.

Companies from the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, China, Russia, Pakistan, Poland, and other nations participated in the event that will end on Friday.

I’m seeing Pakistan and Poland as two possible changes? The other nations is another blank not filled in.

Colin Crooks, the British ambassador to North Korea, posted in his twitter that a wide range of sectors, and domestic products from North Korea as well as imports are showcased during the trade fair. He added that most of the foreign exhibitors were from China.

Thank you for posting this and it gives credence to your claim but…not much. If this is the risk, Trump was right in taking the chance IMO. The threat of a nuclear war far outweighs this result…again…IMO.

The highlighted “by over percent” is a typo in the article. It went fron 260 to 450. So 70 percent. But the president had typos in his official presidential statements(tweets) from this morning. Personally I dont think the trade fair is that big a deal but you wanted something instantaneously and this was from three days ago.

Iranian relations with North Korea were first formed in the 1980s during the early days of the Islamic Republic and gained prominence throughout the decade as Pyongyang became an intermediary arms supplier for Tehran during the Iran-Iraq War.

Relations later expanded when the Soviet Union collapsed in the early 1990s, cutting off North Korea’s supply of subsidized gas. Pyongyang looked to Iran, one of the few oil-rich countries it maintained diplomatic relations with, to meet its energy needs.

Throughout the Cold War, Moscow was one of Pyongyang’s biggest supporters. Along with China, the Soviet Union backed Pyongyang during the Korean War from 1950-53, which split the Korean Peninsula along ideological divisions. In the 1950s, Moscow also provided North Korean scientists with basic knowledge to develop its own nuclear arsenal.

No matter how this is attempted to be spun, these two countries have both had a much longer relationship prior to Trump’s meeting. What I’m hearing is libspeak for their sheople; orange man baaaa, baaaa, baaaad.

…and mostly from China. I’ll go along with China attempting to antagonize Trump. They are feeling the tariffs and fighting back any way they can because since the imbalance is so one sided, they have little else left but politics. What I don’t see are new countries that are an example of what you stated.

And what Im hearing is desperate defense. When was the leader of Iran ever planning to meet with the North Korean leader? They can do that now because North Korea has essentially been declared a legitimate nation by Trump.

1 Like

Yeah…ignore your article stating that their relationship began in the 80s and increased in the 90s after the Soviet Union collapsed. Just interpret it any way that makes you feel better.

Fox News of the Obama presidency said NO on Obama/NK diplomacy. Fox News of the Trump presidency got a tingle up its leg over Trump/NK diplomacy.

No need to explain why that is.

I did learn though that there are many sources out there for libs to eat what the MSM is feeding.

Fox panders mostly to the right and while others pander to the left.

Perhaps more of OAN’s greatest hits could he shared with us. We all loved the single “Why My 2 Hour Twitter Ban is a Conspiracy.”

Thanks for the absolutely meaningless response. Not the point.

Fox blew a gasket over Obama simply considering doing what Trump did. But then Trump went on to gush heavily over Un.

Really limp wristed and groveling "diplomacy, " if it can even be called that.

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you what you wanted to hear? Maybe you should just continue talking to yourself and then that won’t ever happen again? Who knows, maybe you won’t be so bitter?

Ugh. I never said their relations didnt exist before. Anyone who knows anything about history(which does not include the president) knows that. But now NK has been elevated so all are free to meet and negotiate with th m. They’ve joined the league of civilized nations because of our president.

Yeah…I know. Wow…what was that. Did you just belch?

Address the post, not the poster.

Try again, without the boring, usual personal shot.

2 Likes

It is quite a sight

Amazing clip…really lays it bare

“President Obama likes talking to dictators” - Huckabee

:joy:

3 Likes