North Korea agrees to denuclearize

You can’t be surprised by it

So as long as congress “gives their consent,” by not impeaching him, you’re OK with the president doing whatever he wants, despite what’s in the Constitution? What’s the point of the Constitution?

Where did I say I was ok with it? I think he should be impeached and have thought so since the day he took office and that is one of the reasons why. That doesn’t make it a law or change that it is a political question answerable only by congress.

Article VI of the Constitution.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Constitution is law. It’s the highest law we have.

https://twitter.com/NarangVipin/status/1006430178787151872

:rofl:

President Biff Tannen. Brilliant!!! :clap:

They’ve been begging to meet with a US President for three generations. Trump is the first fool to agree to do so. And without a single precondition and without receiving a single concession or verifiable outcome of any kind. Some accomplishment there. :roll_eyes:

How can they denuke? They’ve denuked in 1985, 1992, 2005 and 2007. Like Trump, I trust the North Koreans!

Totally going to be different this time. I mean, Rodman was there and everything.

Lol yep…:slight_smile:

Cratic, did North Korea agree to denuclearize, as your title states?

The Korean Central News Agency is the state news agency of North Korea.

So what she’s saying is that the US was the country that had to meet preconditions, and all we got in return was a meeting and a promise to be good and never ever ever do mean things again…maybe.

Wow-can you imagine the mass apoplexy from Fox and Rush and Breitbart, and WND, and Alex Jones, if Obama had done this?

Well, there you have it.

Time to go home and kick Trudeau…

Jesus wept.

You have to define de-nuking…?

Is this a serious question?

Okay, school us all on what a denuclearized Korean Peninsula looks like from the perspective of America and our allies, and from North Korea’s perspective. And how the two positions are reconciled. Further, for bonus points, tell us how these two perspectives apply to both Russia and China and their interests in this agreed upon definition.

Says who? (couldn’t resist a Cohen joke).

Canada…just saying

Yes, Captain Dunning-Kruger.