NOBODY CARES: Beto O’Rourke to ‘Deliver First Major Address’ to the American People

Originally published at: NOBODY CARES: Beto O’Rourke to ‘Deliver First Major Address’ to the American People | Sean Hannity

Rapidly fading presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke is returning to the campaign trail this week after a deadly mass shooting in El Paso Texas; delivering his “first major address” to the American people.

“On Thursday morning, Beto will deliver his first major address to the nation from his hometown of El Paso, Texas. Beto will continue to seek the Democratic nomination for President and return to the trail on Thursday following his speech, and his remarks will outline the path forward for his presidential campaign and for the future f the country,” said the press release.

.@BetoORourke will deliver a “major address to the nation” tomorrow… pic.twitter.com/54eeUrlY6i

— Elizabeth Landers (@ElizLanders) August 14, 2019

Beto O'Rourke prepares for the second reset of his campaign. It's August. The first one was in May. He launched the campaign in March. pic.twitter.com/I1XGYd2yez

— David Rutz (@DavidRutz) August 14, 2019

President Trump singled-out former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke last Wednesday; urging the presidential candidate to “be quiet” and “respect the victims” during his visit to El Paso and Dayton, Ohio.

“Beto (phony name to indicate Hispanic heritage) O’Rourke, who is embarrassed by my last visit to the Great State of Texas, where I trounced him, and is now even more embarrassed by polling at 1% in the Democrat Primary, should respect the victims & law enforcement – & be quiet!” posted Trump on Twitter.

Beto (phony name to indicate Hispanic heritage) O’Rourke, who is embarrassed by my last visit to the Great State of Texas, where I trounced him, and is now even more embarrassed by polling at 1% in the Democrat Primary, should respect the victims & law enforcement – & be quiet!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 7, 2019