No win situation comes November

It’s cute that you think those two things are mutually exclusive.

More fan-fiction sourced from imaginationland.

Boring.

1 Like

With the Democrats taking back the House, the working poor and people with pre-existing conditions won’t have to worry anymore about Congress voting to take away their healthcare coverage.

1 Like

ICAM and it’s already happening, its liberal brown shirt mob gone wild, full on anarchy! . And its time to call out the National Guard to do the job that liberal local officials won’t do. JMO

I hope the readers noticed that libs have no intentions of helping American people…specially the working people.

It’s all about revenge.

After years of Ken Starr and Bengazi - we have no room to complain about weaponizing Congressional actions.

.>>>>

2 Likes

It’s not just cute. It’s totally necessary in order to preserve a very delicate world view.

Personally making your life miserable, of course.

What kind of conservative looks to government to help the people?

Bootstraps, man!

I swear, I never saw such a helpless person in my life.

2 Likes

To do what? Open the borders even more. Raise taxes?

how about a 2/3 or even 3/4 term? And even a 3/5 one? hopefully

The funny thing about this post is that for me it appears right above an ad that says “Should Hillary be in jail?”

1 Like

Correct. Repeal of Obamacare is off the table.

Allan

1 Like

Check Trumps Power.

I am sure she’s got a trick or two up her sleeve.

Allan

Now we’ll have to hear more of “I’m finally a man Lindsay Graham” and “Punching Bag Ted Cruz” crying about how “Its unfair!”

You’re right! Lets outlaw elections!

I predict the President could actually start calling women “horseface” and the GOP happily pocket their tax breaks on corporations and look the other way.

Should the National Guard shoot all liberals?

If it full anarchy like you are claiming, the only way to stop it is to shoot. Right?

You want the National Guard to come down on protestors?

It a little late in the cycle to be trying to drum up fear. Besides that everyone on this board has already made up their mind who they are voting for.

I mean the last two years of they must never be allowed to gain power again didn’t work, this latest one won’t either, and frankly you can blame Trump for that.