No win situation comes November

We did.

To quote you: Name one thing that libs will do with their new found power.

To keep Orange Idiot in check IS one thing.

Here you go buddy.

The American constitutional system includes a notion known as the Separation of Powers. In this system, several branches of government are created and power is shared between them. At the same time, the powers of one branch can be challenged by another branch. This is what the system of checks and balances is all about.

It’s seem libs only want power to stop Trump but doesn’t want it to help American people that they claim to care about.

Par for the course. Almost every one of his threads is straight projecting

That’s all repugs did with their newfound power in 2010. You got a a problem with that, lib?

If Democrats do take the House and the sole result is just official Trump bashing, then they will not do themselves well for 2020.
In order to get some decent legislation, like immigration reform, passed, Republicans would have to get a significant increase in their number in the House, and that isn’t likely to be happening.

The democrats want the oversight and subpoena power. Them controlling the house makes Trump a lame duck for 2 years, not only that but they can force him to cause a shutdown which won’t set well. And Trump can kiss his wall funding goodbye as well. I predict arthritis in his twitter thumbs for the epic rants he will have if they win in November.

Speaking of which advance voting starts tomorrow here where I live, I’m gonna go ahead and get that taken care of.

So it’s all about stopping Trump and revenge then helping the working people.

Yes, they have become the mob. The walking dimms…

Investigate Trump. He needs oversight.

Allan

Isnt likely to happen equal aint gonna happen.

Most-likely Dems will be picking up between 30-50 seats in the upcoming midterms

get ready for the coming blue wave…

Allan

we got nancy the enforcer.

the dragon lady returns.

Allan

Yeah, the same thing the GOP did when Obama was in office.

1 Like

What happened to you wanting to burn the system down?

Sure.

10Chachis

Correct. Trump will now be checked on all the crap the R’s let slide for 2 years.

Allan

I’ve heard from some of my more liberal friends that it’s the opinion of most liberals out there that stopping Trump is in effect, helping the American people. Whether it will pan out that way is up for debate, but that seems to be the general consensus.

Not to mention they won’t be able to use committee powers to go after their political enemies.

So stopping Trump economic plan, renegotiating trade deals, tax cuts, bringing jobs back to America, keeping China from stealing our technology, stopng illegals from flooding our borders. rebuilding our manufacturing base.

Is that what they want to stop Trump on?

I’m limiting my expectations. For each of President Trump’s shortcomings and potential abuses, I expect only half as many investigations as Benghazi.