NO WAY BACK: Secretary Pompeo BANS Alabama-Born ‘ISIS WIFE’ from Returning to the US

Originally published at: NO WAY BACK: Secretary Pompeo BANS Alabama-Born ‘ISIS WIFE’ from Returning to the US | Sean Hannity

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo refused to allow an Alabama-born ‘ISIS wife’ to return to the United States Wednesday; blocking her request despite her public apology for joining the Islamic State in Syria.

“Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday an Alabama-born woman who joined ISIS but now wants to return home with the 18-month-son she had with her ISIS husband will not be admitted back into the United States, saying she is not a U.S. citizen anymore,” reports Fox News.

“Ms. Hoda Muthana is not a U.S. citizen and will not be admitted into the United States,” Pompeo said in a statement. “She does not have any legal basis, no valid U.S. passport, no right to a passport, nor any visa to travel to the United States. We continue to strongly advise all U.S. citizens not to travel to Syria.”

“I would tell them please forgive me for being so ignorant, and I was really young and ignorant and I was 19 when I decided to leave,” Muthana -now 24- told the Guardian Newspaper.

Read the full report at Fox News.