No Room at the Hospital in Canada

Excuse me while I go LMAO over the farce that is free Canadian health care

You have to pay in Norway tooā€¦

I dont. But good for them

We may have some empty beds but running very low on vital drugs at hospitals. According to this article drug manufacturers cut production on low profit margin drugs causing the shortage. Iā€™m a free market guy but the free market drug industry has its issues as wellā€¦

They get into hospitals. Even with coverage if I need a bed in a certain unit and there is no beds in that unit I wait.

Nope I got treated for cancer and epilepsy and got great all before I had my current job and benefits.

What does that even mean? The ACA was a lame attempt to curry support from the Right. It didnā€™t work.

We need something that actually provides Americans with access to healthcare.

And you also get better outcomes.

Only leftists can blame reps for a bill the reps didnā€™t vote forā€¦ Itā€™s odd!

That doesnā€™t answer the question. Why donā€™t people in Canada without insurance get the same level of care as those with insurance?

They do everyone has the same basic level of care.

They dont get to jump the line

They do insurance only covers medical treatment that is secondary like brest implants

bed shortages and basketball players donā€™t mixā€¦

They could stop wasting .money on pointless ā– ā– ā– ā–  to win voters.

They need to build more hospitals, but the issues is money.

private insurance is great but mostly it covers dental, vision and drugs everything else is cover by Provincial government pretty much unless its non medical treatment.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  shortages, and waiting for a room is pretty damn standard. Took my grandma to the emergency room three months ago and had to wait 4 hours on the ambulance gurney to even get a bed there, much less room.

1 Like

no one is really in the business of building new hospital anymore they cost to much money. ask yourself when was this hospital built what was the population of the area at the time and how much has it grown since then.

No they donā€™t. You just said people with insurance get rooms faster than those without insurance. That is not the same level of care. Why do people with insurance get service that purple without insurance donā€™t get? And why is insurance even available? If basic care is so good in Canada, why does anyone buy insurance?