NO REGRETS: Oakland Mayor Says She ‘Did the Right Thing’ by Warning Immigrants of ICE Raids

Originally published at: NO REGRETS: Oakland Mayor Says She ‘Did the Right Thing’ by Warning Immigrants of ICE Raids | Sean Hannity

The anti-Trump Mayor of Oakland Libby Schaaf has no regrets over her decision to “tip-off” illegal immigrants of impending ICE raids; saying she “did the right thing” for her community and constituents.

Schaaf was speaking during a recent interview when she was asked to comment on her decision to warn local residents of potential sweeps by federal officials earlier this year; claiming “our values are not aligned with our laws.”

“I have no regrets, none. The more time goes by, the more certain I feel that I did the right thing in standing up for our community and pointing out our values are not aligned with our laws,” said Schaaf.

“This agency has gone astray and has so broken the trust, particularly in cities like mine, I believe we would all be better served to start from scratch,” she added.

pic.twitter.com/OJ9oYbTN3s

— Libby Schaaf (@LibbySchaaf) February 25, 2018

Read the full story at Fox News.