No, President Trump. Democrats are not the party of crime!

George Wallace was still a democrat, the exact opposite of your claim. He was elected as a democrat with the campaign slogan “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”

It was democrats who tried to thwart the civil rights act in 1964.

But you know the history.

1 Like

@Girl_from_Ipanema and @johnwk2 can only look at the past and wear blinders to what’s happening now…

Why are you making this about me?

Are you that upset that I exposed your lack of knowledge of the most basic of your claims?

Dixiecrat…
Can we move the discussion to present day?
Maybe show how the GOP are the DEMs of yesteryear?
Lol…maybe deep state Dems have been infiltrating the GOP for the past 50 years…lol…

1 Like

Not surprised you want to move past your fake news.
You go ahead. I’m fine.

Lol…
The fact that’s your only leg to stand on…
My point is the GOP is theost corrupted and racist party in the past 50 years…
I’m not blind to the fact that racist white men can be of any political faction…
So you have corrected me but can you speak of the past 50 years to now?

You were wrong.

That is all.

You don’t want to answer.
I’ve admitted my mistake but you cannot move past the one argument I was wrong…
So by your argument no GOP member has never been a racist…
Ok if that makes you sleep easier…

And you don’t want to answer any questions…

You don’t want to admit that you were wrong.

I have

10 char

I see you saying that you admitted your mistake. Can you link me to the post where you actually admit that George Wallace was a democrat and that democrats elected him on that vile slogan?

Time to stimulate the economy. Have fun learning history.

You really want to play this game??? Lol
Racist white man who was a DEM used identity politics in the south…
Wins Governor’s election…
GOP use same strategy for presidential elections since…

History plus reality lesson…

I’m going to take the absence of a link as a no.

Have a great day.

If it makes you happy God bless

History shows that the country has generally been more politically divided by geography and ideology than it has been by party.

@The_Original_Birther wasn’t wrong when he talked about ideology, Southern Strategy, etc. Parties have clashed, and blended, and swapped over the years, but the ideologies have largely stayed the same.

The Democrats/Republicans of the Civil War era are not the same as the Democrats/republicans of the Jim Crow era are not the same as the Democrats/Republicans of the Civil Rights era, etc. Those are irrelevant labels, and that argument is only typically used to intentionally vilify.

2 Likes

Cool Story! You do realize in the history of AG’s that it was the Obama admin who had one that was held in contempt of congress for refusing to work with them and hand over documentation? Seems the DOJ hates handing over documents when it alleges the DNC Doing something. Its amazing how the DNC wants an investigation into Kavanaugh and wants it made public, and now its blowing up in their faces and they demand it does not go public. You cant dictate justice, and libs intend on dictating on who and what deserves justice. And People are taking that anger to the ballot box and voting out the DNC>

What would have been a cooler story if Holder would had recused himself…