No, President Trump. Democrats are not the party of crime!

Debunked? stop making stuff up. See: IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election

May 10, 2013

”The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing accusations by some conservatives that their applications for tax-exempt status were being improperly delayed and scrutinized.”

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

I was referring to birtherism…
As for the IRS… write your congressman to start some hearings on the matter…

I don’t give two twits what you are referring to. The fact is, the Democrat Party Leadership is the leadership of criminal activity and has plundered our national treasury.

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from the wages of hard working American Citizens WENT TO Obama’s corporate donors!

Well, he was partially right-2/3 or so of the 9/11 attackers were Saudi, yet he didn’t have it in his heart to include them on his terror travel ban. Weird.

Yes, the #FakeNews IRS scandal was #FakeNews. Groups left and right, including groups that had “occupy” and other left-slanting terms were also given more scrutiny. You were lied to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/four-years-later-the-irs-tea-party-scandal-looks-very-different-it-may-not-even-be-a-scandal/2017/10/05/4e90c7ec-a9f7-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.a1461327a15b

Democrats aren’t the ones who increased the 2018 debt by over a trillion buckaroos:

1 Like

I guess it was the Dems behind Watergate, Iran-Contra, Iraq, Katrina, and Valarie Plame…
Please don’t stop re-writing history…:rofl::rofl::rofl:
blog_convictions_by_administration|690x340

Hmm…maybe the IRS bankrupted the tea party…
That’s why there not protesting the reckless spending and soon to be world record deficit…:thinking:

Your brown shirt is showing.

We didnt elect a troofer. You voted for a birther

More classic projection from Donald.

The Democrat Party Leadership’s racist history

Well, now you want to go back to ancient history?

OK, let’s go there.

Was it not Andrew Jackson, a slave owner, who established the Democrat Party?

Was it not Abraham Lincoln, a Republican, who ended slavery?

And was it not the Republican Party Leadership which got the Fourteenth Amendment adopted, and likewise extended the right to vote to blacks under the Fifteenth Amendment?

And tell me, who was responsible for black code laws [Jim Crow] and the innocuous but evil “separate but equal” nonsense of the late 1950s and early 60s? Was it not the Democrat Party Leadership that was behind this racism?

And, what about the Ku Klux Klan? Was its founder not a delegate to the Democratic National Convention?

Perhaps you are young and a victim of a government school indoctrination education which has cleverly erased the evil roots of the Democrat Party Leadership. If so, and if you are interested in some historical facts, I suggest you See: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

”Interestingly, Democrats have long ago erased these historic figures from our textbooks, only to offer deceitful propaganda and economic enticements in an effort to convince people, especially black Americans, that it’s the Democrats rather than Republicans who are the true saviors of civil liberties. Luckily, we can still venture back into America’s real historical record to find that facts are stubborn things. Let’s take a closer look.”

Whether you like it or not, President Trump, and to my amazement, has actually carried through with many of his promises, especially creating millions of new jobs and freeing many of those who were trapped on the Democrat Party Leadership’s free-cheese plantation.

JWK

"Shovel-ready was not as … uh … shovel-ready as we expected."___ Obama, June, 2011

Got anything current?

I wasn’t the one who brought up ancient history. I merely responded to the one who did, and documented the racist origins of the Democrat Party Leadership.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

That just proves that dems are super duper corrupt

The left! Ha!

who are you behind the initials

Yes I know my history…
White men did all those bad things …shame
Those same bad white men in the early 60s didn’t like when Democrats started talking about intergrating…so they joined the GOP because they could relate to the people like George Wallace or Richard Nixon…

This strategy was used for both Reagan and Bush Sr. during their elections…by Lee Atwater

Who also shared his best methods on how to dog whistle…

So yes I know the history of how white men in both political parties can be racist…
The GOP has held the torch (tiki) now for 50 years…

Ouch. That’s gonna leave a mark.