No positive message from the Democrats

Perhaps that’s why so few watch the dem debates. They have nothing new to say. I mean, have you noticed the democrats have nothing positive to run on. The only issue I know of is some dems want the govt to run all health care. And gun control, or removing gasoline cars.

So, feel free to post any positive things the dems want to do. I’d sure like to hear them…

1 Like

What is Trump’s positive message for 2020?

1 Like

Tulsi had a good positive response to being called a Russian spy by the vanquished Clinton.

"If they can falsely portray me as a traitor, then they can do it to anyone—and in fact, that’s exactly the message they want to get across to you,” she continued. “If you stand up to Hillary and the party power brokers—if you stand up to the rich and powerful elite and the war machine, they will destroy you and discredit your message. But, here is the truth: They will not intimidate us. They will not silence us.”

I think after smearing Trump with Russia and Ukraine Clinton would have changed it up and laid in on China. Biden would have objected to that though…

:heavy_plus_sign:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s how the opposition party comes to power. By saying everything is great.

8 Likes

Energy independence to fuel economic growth.

:oil_drum:

How do you suppose he plans on doing that? Trump is against renewable sources of energy

1 Like

“Not Trump” is positive enough for me.

11 Likes

Already done. We are an energy exporter now.

This is why we are not worried about the straights of hormuz.

Read more here…

Americans have long been told that our country is running out of energy, but we now know that is wrong. America’s energy revolution has produced affordable, reliable energy for consumers along with stable, high-paying jobs for small businesses—all while dropping carbon emissions to their lowest level in 25 years. American energy policy must balance environmental protection with economic growth in order to encourage innovation, discovery, and prosperity.

Don’t rely on one news source…seek out the truth.

No it’s not. We are still not energy independent

1 Like

Well bless your heart…

If we’re not worried about it then why did Trump threaten to go to war over it?

1 Like

Protecting our allies is just. Defying Iranian hegemony is just.

Still nice to not get dragged in by Iran first hand.

Nope. If we’re energy independent then why did gas prices skyrocket after the Saudi refinery attack?

1 Like

If a democrat has a positive message but a Trump supporter doesn’t want to hear it, does it really exist?

3 Likes

They wouldnt have gone up at all if were in fact energy independent

1 Like

Once again piggy backing of trends since 2009

Removing Donald from the White House is an incredibly positive message.

6 Likes

We aren’t energy independent.

You mistake “net exporter” as being equivalent to “energy independent”.

They’re not equivalent.

2 Likes

Wrong.

They’re positive that Trump sucks

1 Like