No More Stimulus

(If I may borrow some logic from tax threads)

I assume you will reject the check when it arrives.

If he does I’ll DM him my cash app.

Exactly! I am for a total reopen. Always have been. Opposed to shutdown, EVER, short of a bubonic plague type crisis. A 99% recovery rate is not a reason to shut down the country & cause more death than the virus.

No. Never should have done a shut down to begin with & wouldn’t have been a reason to do a spendulus.

Unlike democrats, i don’t blindly follow any politician no matter what they propose. The left will follow a politician off a cliff. Therefore i don’t support everything the Trump or anyone does. I think he shouldn’t have listened to the nail-biters to begin with, even though I support him otherwise.

I’m ok with less taxes.

1 Like

No need for a spendulus if the economy is open.

1 Like

3rd option: End all shutdowns.

I propose they don’t call the shots to begin with. No shutdowns, no need for a spendulus.

Here’s a couple of things for you to ignore:

Democrat opinion of Russia - unchanged from 2014 to 2018, but Republicans twice as positive!

Importance of moral leadership - change from Clinton to Trump. Democrats - 13pts higher; Republicans - 23pts lower

People waffle and bend to the will of certain personalities - to pretend Democrats are unique in this regard is stupid.

Democrats want to deficit spend into oblivion good times or bad.

1 Like

Amen! Best point so far!

1 Like

I was okay with the two week stay at home in February. The virus looked pretty darn scary when seeing what was happening in other countries.

My business was considered essential so we had to work regardless.

Now, it is just political football. People should tell the Mayors and Governors to pound sand and go back to their businesses.

2 Likes

I think, given the information we had at the time, it was prudent.

For quite some time he has been encouraging States to open back up and let people get back to work.

1 Like

I suppose the stupidest possible option is an option. If you’re okay with a couple million people dying.

8 Likes

How’s that working out in the Sun Belt? Well? Poorly?

Baloney! Democrats will go along with anything their politicians want to do. ANYTHING. Sheeple.

Not everyone gets a check nor were they eligible for one in the first round. You did know that right?

2 Likes

We’re going into a depression anyways, interest rates at zero massive debt and incoming credit downgrade anytime like in 2011. People didn’t get stimulus checks during the last recession or mortgage forgiveness and 10,000,000 people lost their homes.

Look at the price of gold now the dollar is sinking we can’t print our way out of this mess with zero interest rates. The bill for globalism is officially came in, and it’s in the form of a Great Depression and likely massive inflation if lucky stagnation.

1 Like

Projection. I’m not ok with millions of deaths. I disagree it will cause more deaths than staying shut down, & disagree it will be millions either way.

It’s not stupid option to not totally destroy our country by reopening the economy & prevent much more deaths than the virus will do.

1 Like