No More Silly Election Memes!

(D)ifferent.

2 Likes

boy and blatantly so.

ive always said, dems have it made in the shade

1 Like

Yup! An FBI investigation. Guy is facing 10 years in prison. Can’t have anyone making jokes about the left or walking around conservative…

The FBI has become the a disgrace. I wouldn’t call them or talk to them for any reason. Never trust anyone in the FBI any more.

1 Like

I find all of this ridiculous, most people know whether they admit or not who they are going to vote for. This is how the government views us pleebs as mindless idiots that are swayed by a meme. I would bet 90% or more vote strictly by their pocket book and one party could run Satan as president and they would still vote for them.

Almost every Republican I know vote Republican for taxes alone. No meme is going to change that they view the Democrats as the party of higher taxes.

2 Likes

I know I’ve been repeating myself for years here but FBI is nothing but a corrupt law enforcement arm of democrat party…they have full power of United States government to carry legal terrorism on their political opponents. Thus why they’re so dangerous to our freedom and civil liberties.

That threat is far more serious then any Trump supporter.

2 Likes

Meanwhile the CoJ…Corruption of Justice ignored this.

why wasn’t she arrest you hypocrites…is it because she’s member of right political party?

Another proof that our government agencies is used as a political weapon against libs enemies.

3 Likes

That is also a crime.

yep. and if you read her unfunny lefty stupid ■■■■ feed, you’ll see she’s capitalizing on it

welcome to soviet ■■■■■■■ union

1 Like

And CoJ is now secret police for democrat party.

2 Likes

Actually the selective prosecution is very much the style of Putin’s Russia, which Democrats consider to be pure evil. On the other hand, the Soviet Union is where Bernie Sanders went on his honeymoon.

Perhaps if Russia put a mass murderer back on their currency, Democrats would view the country more favorably:

2 Likes

oh yes of course gawd. who’s naive enough to think these govtl depts arent political

3 Likes

I don’t see the same govt response however, do you?

This an update on a time honored vote suppression tactic. Robocalls with bad info, flyers with wrong voting dates and make sure all your fines are paid or you could get arrested trying to vote. Common Republican vote suppression tactics for the last 50 years, literally every election.

Nice job ignoring what your own side has also done.

2 Likes

What vote suppression do Democrats routinely engage in?

No liberty in modern liberalism.

1 Like

So you blithely skimmed over the almost exact same meme written by someone on your side as the guy getting dinged right now, posted in this very thread, and are asking that question?

:rofl:

Get off your pillar, the left are not saints. The portrayal as such is laughable.

1 Like

LOL…except the guy you are defending was ACTUALLY creating the memes with 4 co-conspirators and sent out millions with the sole purpose of suppressing the vote. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol OMG, really? This is the first time in forty years the GOP hasn’t been under a Federal consent decree for exactly this type of vote suppression, it is endemic and a standard part of Republican vote suppression tactics.

And your response is “oh yeah well what about this tweet? Both sides!”

Who’s defending him? I’m asking for some ■■■■■■■ consistency from your side, but I know I ask too much. If you want to prosecute for this, be consistent.

Seems the only defending is coming from those saying what your side is doing is (D)IFFERENT.

1 Like