No Government Vaccine Mandate?

This is amazing.

Took her child. Condition of parole.

Outstanding.

3 Likes

One of the questions they ask before giving it to you is if you have had adverse reactions to vaccines in the past. I assume they ask for a reason. I mention it because the mother in this case says thatā€™s why she hasnā€™t gotten it. If she is say allergic to PEG, polyethylene glycol, I am pretty sure she isnā€™t medically supposed to take it.

4 Likes

So the J&J would be fine.

Doesnā€™t sound like a mandate to meā€¦

That also has an ingredient people can be severely allergic to, polysorbate. PEG and polysorbate are also structurally similar with some people being severely allergic to both. edit to clarify some meaning very few, itā€™s rare but they do exist.

Who forced them to go to court?

1 Like

I asked the question to my doctor because I am allergic to flu vaccine. And he told me that I would probable not suffer a allergic reaction to the Covid-19 vaccine.

Depends why you are allergic to it.

Over the line! Thatā€™s a foul, Dude. Smokey, you were over the line.

Judge took it back for now.

Vaccination status would be, in my courtroom, a piece of the evaluation. Like smoker versus non-smoker weighing into the reasoning of who is the more appropriate parent. Not a digital ā€œyou canā€™t see your kidā€ gate.

I like how they reason that the judge was irritable. This is something thatā€™s been studied quite a bit. Distance from lunch, weather, etc., have all been shown to impact strictness of rulings.

You just posted that.

All yā€™all talking about allergies are missing the point.

Maybe this will help.

is your point that there are judges who occasionally make bad rullings? the case in the op has already been reversed

so no government vaccine mandate here

How many cases in the article?

1 per article?

No idea how iit doubled upā€¦

They are forcing that hospital to give privileges to a doctor, which is a whole ā€˜nother can of worms.

You didnā€™t read it.

Not even a Federal judge. Guess the county shouldnā€™t have voted for him or something?

Last elected
November 6, 2018

Are you referring to the unspecified number of defendants in Ohio? How many cases is ā€œsomeā€?
And how does that backup your thread title? Itā€™s already accepted that you lose some of your rights when you are in jail/on probation so thats not evidence of a government mandate on its free citizens.