No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

What are you worried about. Your vaccinated aren’t you?
The unvaccinated are not telling you your not welcome because you might infect them are they?

“Just comply so it can all be over!”

:rofl:

2 Likes

Now we are talking. Next step lock up anyone who does not comply with the leftist’s demand.

2 Likes

What would the be explanation for not counting the breakthrough cases other than to improve public perception of the effectiveness of the vaccine?

Interestingly the only reports that I found from May came from the UK.

Why has there been silence on this key issue from the US media?

1 Like

Of course not. The vaccinated are are only 1% likely to have and transmit Covid. So that would be stupid to not have vaccinated people around you if you are unvaccinated

Maybe we should arrest em.

I wonder how many libs right here on this very forum would sign this.

Caution language.

2 Likes

Why do you repeatedly escalate to this nonsense? Nobody is saying it except for anti vaxxers.

There is no next step. Do you want to fly? Vax or mask. Full stop.

3 Likes

And die less. But making sure a subset of your voters stay in your sphere seems more important to you. We can see what your priorities are:

1. Politics
  2. Lives
1 Like

Did you catch that video I posted. :rofl:

Unbelievable…

I would not sign that, nor have I ever advocated for it.

You wanna fly? Mask or vax. Easy peasy.

Conservatives are a funny bunch…

.0000001% fraudulent votes = changing laws, spending millions on investigations and requiring papers… I mean ID. Must protect votes.

99% effective vaccine mandates by private business = TYRANNY… SMALL CHANCE OF DEATH!!… PAPERS PLEASE!

3 Likes

It’s only a matter of time.

2 Likes

It doesn’t surprise me. As I have said several times, people are getting tired of the Covidiots.

But rest assured, in the unlikely event this ever becomes “real”, I will be right next to you arguing against it.

1 Like

Good Lord

1 Like

The left hasn’t come very far since their internment camps. :wink:

3 Likes

No they haven’t. Notice how they keep evolving from one enemy to another.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how many sheep can walk om two legs.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s ok to get on a plane once you invade America and get sent back south you get a trip back to Mexico on a plane infected or not, no vaccine passport required.

How much is this virtue signaling costing taxpayers? This is much better than the remain in Mexico order under Trump now you get to come over bring in foreign variants of covid while creating a super spreader event in Texas, then after the party is over you get a free plane ride back paid by taxpayers. That’s some high level thinking there whoever replaced the previous admins system with the super spreader system.

2 Likes

I have no idea what the ■■■■ libs are doing except they have gone over the deep end.

6 Likes

To “maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.”

I read about it in Newsweek. Politico also has article. I’m sure there are more.