'NO BIG DEAL': Pelosi Refuses to Condemn Colleague Who Called Trump ‘Motherf***er’

Originally published at: ‘NO BIG DEAL’: Pelosi Refuses to Condemn Colleague Who Called Trump ‘Motherf***er’ | Sean Hannity

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi refused to condemn a fellow Democrat who viciously called President Trump a ‘motherf***er’ just hours after being sworn in; saying “I’m not in the censorship business.”

Pelosi was asked to comment on Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s fiery speech at an event hosted by MoveOn.org Thursday night; telling a crowd of supporters the Democrats are “going to impeach that motherf***er!”

“I probably have a generational reaction to it,” Pelosi said. “But in any event, I’m not in the censorship business. I don’t like that language, I wouldn’t use that language. I don’t … establish any language standards for my colleagues, but I don’t think it’s anything worse than what the president has said.”

“Generationally, that would not be language I would use, but nonetheless, I don’t think we should make a big deal of it,” she added.

Read the full story at Fox News.

Proceed with extreme caution in this thread. The owner of the board made it – (you pay the bills you make the rules). Regular users are STILL bound to the TOS.

President Trump is good at exposing just how immoral the Democratic Politicians
really are. They love to throw hate speech at him.

He’s probably the only politician that has actually fought back against the Liberals
hate speech. Go Trump!

1 Like

This topic is really good for getting his base to forget we have a government shutdown that polling shows that the public feels Republicans are to blame for.

I think that the Democrat politicians like to blame the Republicans for everything.

Actually the Democrat Politicians are usually the ones that cause major problems(in
my opinion),
and then the Republicans are the ones that have to come along and fix the
problems that the Dem politicians created.

1 Like

Why’d the other thread get nuked?

filter bypass

Read second post of this thread.

Beautiful

Anyway, the congresswoman is trash and as low as a pig. Who says this kind of filth to their kids over politics, then proudly announces it at a speech.

Ah, the left.

Which is important if there was an election in a few months not two years. We’re a short memory nation.

Trump says that kind of filth on a regular basis, and his supporters love it.

1 Like

Yep. She’s trying to one-up everyone’s president and looking stupid instead. lol

no he doesn’t

and certainly not to his kids

She’s trash. It’s ok be proud

Perhaps but she’s just a congresswoman in a liberal district. On the other hand, Trump represents all of us.

But it’s funny how Trump can get away with all the meanness, nastiness, and lying. No standards whatsoever for him.

1 Like

There was plenty of slander for him and there still is. lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wN7KHWdyrbI

I don’t think Trump has much of a present in his youngest two children’s lives, so you might be right about that.

But as that clip I provided shows, he’s no stranger to bad language and disrespect.

1 Like

I don’t care about bad language. If it’s in private (overheard or not) etc who cares.

I’ve been critical of Trump’s harsh language.

Hopefully others are critical of hers, like fellow Democrats are.

I won’t link it because it all has filter bypasses in it. Like that matters. but you know…

In think that the Academy Awards just found their next host; Rep. Tlaib can repeat her rant to a standing ovation.

It could be a replay of Robert De Niro’s performance at the Tony Awards.

Love trumps hate!

Not really.

Hasn’t the Liberal media, and most of the Democratic Politicians attacked Trump, and
constantly said how unpresidential he talks, and lecture everyone on his rhetoric, and
yet they sit there and say this kind of language?

Lol. Hypocrites!

exactly

so they can cram it

1 Like