No Biden you idiot...beside what do you know about work?

Biden claims he will be the stronger labor president ever…and then he goes off on some BS about union live by the code.

No Biden it isn’t.

“live by a code, an American code, it sounds corny but it’s real. Honor, duty, country, something bigger than yourself.”

Honest day work for honest days pay…that something you never experienced Joe.

14 Likes

Neither has Trump

Trump!!! as he shakes his angry fist.

3 Likes

Nice projection! Irony is ironic

4 Likes

When the hell has Trump ever experienced it???

Always good seeing Trump hang out with all the blue collar workers on the golf course.

1 Like

Trump!!! as he shakes his angry little fist.

1 Like

Trump!!! as he shakes his little angry fist.

1 Like

Biden you idiot. No fist! My fingers on my keyboard are my weapon for … screaming into the void

3 Likes

So ya got nothing…lol.

Someone certainly seems to be angry. :rofl: :rofl:

Trolls are out in full force.

4 Likes

lol. made it 0 posts in before the argh

3 Likes

Lolz yes yes he are

4 Likes

“little” is right.

1 Like

More hopes, lies, BS and fairy tales from ‘Ol Joe.

“I’m going to hold company executives personally liable for interfering with workers who are attempting to unionize. It’s not enough just to have their corporations pay a fine. If they’re part of the problem, they are going to pay a personal price,” Biden said.

How are you going to so that Joe? You’re going to destroy their livelihood? Confiscate their business? How Joe?

Democrats…the party of little dictators wannabes.

“I’m going to be the strongest labor president you have ever had,” the former vice president said.

Sure you will Joe…you don’t even know enough how business are run to create union jobs.

Trump had Reagan like numbers with union households. And Clinton could not hold the same percentage as Obama. However Biden has always had good numbers from the union voters. And this year the unions makeup includes more women and minority members then in past years. In addition, Trump campaigned in some manufacturing plants that either have had massive layoffs or closed altogether. I think that Biden has a real potential to take back a large number of union member votes.

2 Likes

You think Trump is more pro-union than Biden? Why?

Can mods lock this thread please.

6 Likes