last night, no results,

62% reporting,

best case for biden

haha gaylord

They’ve called in backup.

2 Likes

Damn Russians, they did it again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ll see your Russian Clinton and raise you an Iowa version.

hillary

4 Likes

You guys need to sync up your conspiracy stories. You’re all over the map with them.

This morning it was all “Two former Hillary staffers designed the app, so obviously they wanted to hurt Sanders, whom Hillary can’t stand”.

You’re all in with “This happened on purpose to help Bernie”.

Lol.

Conspiracy theories…what Trump supporters feed on.

1 Like

Haha :joy: I had to lol when I heard the makers of the app were a part of the Clinton campaign. Got to give props with the name of the company as well “Shadow”. Have to admit they lived up to their company name.

2 Likes

When I read that earlier (app creators) I laughed. Hillary and the DNC STILL found a way to screw Bernie. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

24 hours later and they still haven’t figured out a way to tabulate under 200,000 votes.

Imagine what they’ll do for healthcare???

3 Likes

i dont take such “theories” very seriously as you can see

vs “you guys” who bounce from one conspiracy to the next (russia agent, putins puppet, etc) on what used to be (for whatever reason) considered news outlets and use them as the basis to impeach a duly elected president.

1 Like

it’s so often proudly mentioned in the media, and proudly displayed by petey himself (watch me kiss my husband)

why would it be an issue if we bring it up?

Chris Wallace asked Pelosi about this and Pelosi got angry… again.

She needs counseling.

Oh you needed to chime in and mention one but you “weren’t taking them seriously”.

exactly

1 Like

Obama destroyed the Democratic Party, they can’t even run a Caucus let along Amerca.

but bernie does not often proudly proclaim he is jewish as though this matters. nor does the press

if he did i might refer to him as “jewish bernie” not “jew bernie” or “bernie the jew”

much like how i dont say “pete the gay”