Nikki Haley upset Trump base with push for Multiculturalism

Assimilation is our friend.

I think Nikki Haley could be president one day.

I could happily support her and her melting pot rhetoric.

This is the part where liberals place themselves as the self appointed judge of the character of conservatives. And this is the the part where conservatives yawn and not care. We know that you absolutely cannot compete with conservative on the issues. If the dems want to run a campaign based on race, I highly encourage them to do so. Please, by all means, put racism at the top of the agenda!

Gotta admit though, my previous points were spot on, right Forcefield?

Well no. Your point that most racists are liberal is not confirmed by a brief glance at the hundreds of disgusting racist conservative comments occurring on that racist conservative website.

Okay. But the liberal plan of totally ignoring the actual root causes of inner city issues and blaming it all cops and racism is pretty lame. But it gets them elected. And that is the only thing that matters to a power hungry democrat.

The lopsided justice system in regards to people of color and the poor is a large piece of the puzzle. Other issues : money for schools, food deserts, housing discrimination, racial profiling - aren’t exactly in focus for conservatives. You aren’t on the ground seeing the work being done by “liberals”. I am.

You’re oversimplifying a very entrenched and complicated problem so you can broadly dismiss.
In short, you’re ignorant about this and shouldn’t start threads about it. Sorry. Again, most people of color are democrats. There are two possible reasons for that : they either feel that democrats are more in line on the issues that concern them , or they are stupid and they have been tricked. One of the above would be a pretty racist view to hold against the vast majority of non-white people in the US.