Nike chickens out

Remember their stooopid motto? "Believe in something even if it means losing everything? Well I guess that only goes so far. Their spokesman, Krazy Kap Has announced that the 4th of July is a celebration of white supremacy. When asked if they stand by this, Nike suddenly has nothing to say? Vert strange. Apparently Nike doesn’t want to risk anything. Just as I suspected, chicken ■■■■■

2 Likes

This is a “news story” about Nike not returning Breitbarts phone call.

11 Likes

Lol I was just going to type that. :joy_cat:

Triggered!

1 Like

Being full of feces, comes naturally to a “colon”? Oh wait… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think most people give two ■■■■■ about Nike not wanting to respond to Breitbart. :rofl:

5 Likes

Does that require two colins? :sunglasses:

Do they only reply to softball questions from liberals? That doesn’t sound very courageous. Do you think they should stand by their spokesman? Or remain silent?

Nike doesn’t owe Brietbart, me, or you any answer. If they want to comment on Kap’s tweet then so be it. Brietbart is creating news where there isn’t any. They want their readers perpetually angry. It worked.

11 Likes

Who gives a crap about Nike not returning a phone call from “Breitbart Sports” on the 4th of July.

Kap has a valid point.

3 Likes

Who would want to respond to Breitbart?

2 Likes

Most United Statesians have no idea what a Breitbart is. :rofl:

"Believe in something even if it means losing everything?"

Now all of the sudden they have nothing to say? Yeah, right. :roll_eyes:

Meow there’s an interesting statement.

Exactly what imperative is there that a company is required to respond to another company? Does Breitbart have any legal power to insist that Nike answer their queries?

1 Like

You do, thanks to me. :grin:

There is none. But in the past they have always been so outspoken. Now it seems they seem to be strangely quiet.

"Believe in something even if it means losing everything" :joy:

So there is no legal imperative that Nike respond. It seems to be a complete non-story to me. A proverbial storm in a tea cup.

ignoring breitbart seems like a wise decision for a company.

5 Likes

Is it ever a good idea to return Breitbart’s phone calls? Even before they lost so many advertisers they’ve been slowly dying for two years?

3 Likes

not responding to a whack a doodle websites fictitious “sports department” is smart…

it is also courageous since nike knows that the minions of briebart will start smear threads like this across the internet…

1 Like