Nick Sandmann's lawyer has taken the Rittenhouse case

More on this at this website. I am not familiar with the website but they seem to have more information. It is not clear what Wood would be the primary attorney as he states himself that he is not a criminal defense attorney. He is at the least seeking to see that a defense is organized. The Hill refered to him as Rittenhouses atty, but they might or might not have meant criminal atty.

Thats not how this all works. Wood has pretty much nothing to offer a defense team.

Proving malice would be near to impossible.

And no - prosecutors cannot be sued for defamation.

1 Like

Watch the movie :sunglasses:

Good luck proving malice. The standard is insane.

Quiet you lol

What movie?

Nah, congressional democrats have. He’ll probably just sue them.

1 Like

“Everyone I don’t like is a white supremacist!”

Yep. We have freedom of speech but not freedom from the consequences of that defamatory speech.

The vast majority of these kinds of disputes never go to trial. Getting to discovery is frequently enough to force a settlement.

Would Democrats want revelations about possible strategies to protect BLM/Antifa while framing anyone who opposes them?

Lin Wood is just part of the legal team that is being assembled; it is clear that Rittenhouse is going to have an aggressive defense.

Rittenhouse is not going to be railroaded with a public defender who is a part-time Antifa/BLM protestor.

The presence of Lin Wood means that orchestrated smear campaigns from the left will not go unanswered.

That may serve as deterrent.

2 Likes

I hope. It’d be nice for people to suffer for using defamatory words that were just pulled out of thin air with absolutely no basis in fact.

Rah, defense lawyers hate money.

Oh and didn’t Biden just say this kid was a known white supremacist? Wood can start mining gold there.

4 Likes

Can you sue if you’re in prison?

Is that a serious question?

Trump suppporters rallying… behind the kid who killed 2 people. Fascinating.

The airsoft army is strong. :joy:

Keep up the good work, Putin. Your investment in Trump and the right wing media has paid off!

1 Like

Go after some of that Chinese money? :smirk:

1 Like

The money trump owes the Chinese?