Nick Ayers, Aide to Pence, Declines Offer to Be Trump’s Chief of Staff

It’s so bad just being asked leads to resignation.

1 Like

We all know that Trump will get someone to fill the position and it will be a yes man and someone who is just COS in name only.

Regardless of what one may think of Kelly, he at least tried to bring some order to the White House. He did the best job he could in the most difficult of circumstances.

I dont think Kelly will say anything about Trump but if he does and its less than positive just watch Trumps entire base jump on him and tell us how Kelly was always a globalist/leftist/swamp dweller/communist.

The best place to observe Trumps base is over on Breitbart. Seriously not one word of dissent is allowed by his followers when commenting on stories. Plus the language the use reinforces the stereotype image of a Trump supporter being an ignorant racist xenophobic bigot.

2 Likes

Love it.

Boss’s Boss: I’d like to promote you.

Employee: Thanks! I gotta get outta here now!

5 Likes

Hannity?

1 Like

.>.

Who the hell turns down a job as the WHITE HOUSE CHIEF of STAFF!!!

(In this administration, someone with half-a-brain.)

.>>>>>

3 Likes

Nick Ayers, young, very wealthy prominent Republican who under any other administration would be jumping at this opportunity…passed on it.

Here is the thing, after the mid terms and the beat down they received…Republicans are now re-considering if going full MAGA is the winning formula. Pre-midterms they were chugging down the Kool-Aid wanting to get some of that Trump bump. But like Kool-Aid it gives you a big sugar rush, but it does not last, its artificial and you come crashing down.

Now with the latest’s memo revelations Republican lawmakers are even more cautious, they know that Trump and his ilk may become down right Toxic.

Oh my gosh, that is so funny.

See ya! I’m out!

As of today, there are about four. Who on god’s green earth would want to be around that ■■■■■■■■

4 Likes

Broad, obvious, a little dumb, but . . . on-point.

3 Likes

Screenshot%20from%202018-12-11%2007-16-38

Many, over ten.

Please report news correctly.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s so sad. He’s so tiny and empty.

And stupid. Don’t forget stupid.

Wouldn’t the under-10 crowd be better suited for the job?

2 Likes

Geez, Donald.

Not everybody who clicks the job description on LinkedIn is actually interested in the job.

2 Likes

Ten is the exact same number of terrorists that were apprehended at the border. Coincidence?

2 Likes

I’m suspecting it’s the highest number he can count to without assistance. :thinking:

1 Like

Someone at Fox and Friends will step up.

Ok, has anyone told him his fingers can’t be counted as possible candidates?

2 Likes

.>

Over 10?

I was thinking you had to be over 18 to work at the White House.

I could be wrong, maybe they are hiring them younger these days.

.>>>>

3 Likes