Nicholas Sandman Case is alive and well

Yeah…good luck with your money grab, Sandmans.

Well you aren’t the judge and the judge said they can move forward.

No he didn’t… good lord… The same judge overseeing all three cases, ruled in the WP case that 30 of 33 statements were not defamatory… He ruled that he would allow discovery on the statements that Sandmann “blocked” Phillips from retreating because he erred in his original ruling. On January 7th he will rehear the motion for summary judgement in the WP case. Sandmann’s attorneys have subsequently amended their response to the original motion in the WP complaint AND the other two (CNN and NBC) to limit their complaints based on the three statements.

All three complaints will have a hearing on Jan 7th.

He allowed them to go forward.

yup he is another one being worked from behind good catch

Settled with cnn for undisclosed amount.

Hopefully it was a lot of money. The lying liars in the media need to be taught a harsh lesson.

Can’t wait for many of libs on here to claim CNN is guilty of defamation.

:smiley:
:smiley:

1 Like

Wonder how much of an undisclosed amount the Compost and PMSNBC will settle for next.

Good job, libs. You made this man a millionaire. lol

1 Like

I am thinking it was a solid seven figures.

Good!!

:newspaper:

1 Like

Should be worth at least 18 million dollars. By the time he’s done collecting, libs will have set up his wildest dreams to come true for him. They did the same for Chick-fil-A once too. lol

The lawyers will all be getting new summer homes too.

They should.

What the media did was despicable.

I don’t think they will learn from this.

:newspaper:

All good if they don’t learn anything. I enjoy their patterns of Kentucky firing ranges being exposed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure what I’m enjoying most, The satisfaction of knowing Nicholas will get what he deserves or the pies to the face all of his detractors who claimed he’d never get a dime are now wearing?

1 Like