Nice try libs. Epic Fail

I don’t see why. Trump and his supporters want to secure the border, I’m not disputing that. And I support Republican border policies for the most part. Democrats have lost my trust on this issue. But Republicans also want to win the election, and passing border legislation now could help Biden.

Biden ignored the border issue for three years. Now the election is nearing and even Democratic mayors are complaining publicly about the porous border. If Biden truly cared about border security and wasn’t playing politics, the issue would have mattered to him years ago.

3 Likes

Any more silly questions? Now go ahead and attack the source.

3 Likes

Biden can’t implement Trump policies…otherwise it would make it look like Trump was right all along. And that would make it appear border crises to be Biden doing.

4 Likes

I do not think it was ignored…but I will concede he should have addressed it earlier.

There were some other very concerning things that needed to be addressed when he took over.

Do you think the House should put it up to a vote?

What manipulators do.

Agreed. From both a political and practical perspective, Biden has made a mess of this issue.

2 Likes

Why will MAGA Mike not put the border bill it up for a vote? There were a lot of Trump policies in it.
There is no perfect bill…there needs to be compromise…to get stuff done.

At this point I think we should let the voters decide in November.

Ok…so the border is not really as bad as all the claims? So do nothing for a year or so?

Why not put it up for a vote…if it passes, and is implemented…then if Trump gets elected, he can ask for a better bill. in the meantime, this bill would have made things better…just the funding and the additional border agents and judges would help…

Libs did nothing for 37 months…24 of those months libs had full control house, senate and pres.

So stop gaslighting.

5 Likes

Pretending the border is not a problem is a loser for Dems. No one is buying that anymore. Biden basically ignored it for three years, now he wants to rush something through to help his election chances.

2 Likes

Of course you don’t. :man_shrugging:

I do not think anyone is saying the border is not a problem…it has been a problem for 20+ years.
From what I see, main difference between Biden’s and Trump border policies, is the separation of families. Trump was ok with family separation, Biden is not. The influx of far more immigrants coming to America has dramatically increased in the last 3 years…

2022, migration to the United States reached record levels due to worsening economic and political crises in Latin America. Some push factors that drive migrants north include:

The implosion of Venezuela’s economy
The lingering effects of Haiti’s 2010 earthquake
The ongoing gang warfare in Haiti
The deepening dysfunction of Cuba’s economy
Other reasons for the migrant influx include:
Poor conditions in migrants’ home countries
Better economic opportunities in the United States
Old legislative frameworks and budget restrictions

1 Like

Why not address the rest of my post?

1 Like

You’ve detailed some of the problems. Biden’s response to those problems has been unacceptable.

1 Like

If the bill had said $5billion to build the wall, and also reinstate “remain in Mexico”, nobody would be complaining. Even Trump. (Or maybe Trump would be crowing, “See? I was right.”)

The narrative that Trump killed the bill is pure crap. There was outcry from Conservatives before Trump said anything about it. And the narrative that Trump wants this chaos as a campaign lever is also trash. It’s just TDS on steroids. A pure lib lie.

2 Likes

What part do you not support?

I agree. The crisis was intentionally created and denied for 3 years.

4 Likes

Like what?