NICE TRY! CNN Dismisses ITS OWN POLL, Says ‘Deeply Republican Audience’ Skewed Results | Sean Hannity

CNN continued its all-out assault on the Trump administration Tuesday night; flat-out dismissing its own poll that showed 76% of viewers approved of the President’s speech; claiming their audience was “deeply Republican.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/nice-try-cnn-dismisses-its-own-poll-says-deeply-republican-audience-skewed-results/
1 Like

Well for I am not a Republican and I approved of he State of the Union Address.

What a bunch of scum sucking pigs! Their lower than the head of a tick on your leg.

1 Like

I am an American first and foremost and I also approved of the Presidential message.
Every day that passes it becomes more obvious the nature of the problem here and how anyone with a conscience and a brain of their own can’t see all this for what it is is very disheartening .My view is slowly growing weary of the selfish ,self serving ,counter productive actions of the left of center.Completely ignoring our national security for any reason is treasonous at best.More eyes open everyday,some will never see until it’s too late. Long story short,that was A SOTU address for all of our citizens yet somehow…

1 Like

Good try cnn Republicans do not watch your station

1 Like

Just what I was thinking.

1 Like

I don’t know one republican that watches CNN. They just can’t stand Trump to get a win!

1 Like

Sorry it doesn’t pass the smell test, even persons with mental defects don’t watch the Communist News Network.